• Hailey Green - God's Country
    • Libianca - everything I wanted
  2. 2. Bella DeNapoli vs KK Mohler

• Bella DeNapoli - Chandelier
    • Katherine Ann Mohler - Poison
  3. 3. Jershika vs Paris

• Jershika Maple - Inseparable
    • Paris Winningham - Tennessee Whiskey

1. Both were amazing. I think it just comes down to personal preference. I would personally go with LiBianca.

2. Both were meh. Bella by default. (Loved her audition and battle tho)

3. Both were insane. I prefer Paris, so I would go with him.

• Like 1

1. LiBianca

I think Hailey’s possibly resonated with me more, but when I heard it again recently there were a few problems. I didn’t really hear that with Libianca, so I’ll pick her.

2. Bella

I thought this version was pretty underrated tbh, Chandelier is covered often on this show but she did a great job of it. Not sure what happened in the POs though…

3. Paris

I think this is more personal preference, Jershika was amazing too and I preferred her run overall. But Paris’ version of that song, the way he brought something new and fresh to a song that’s been done so many times before, in my opinion that made him the winner.

• Like 2

1. Libianca fairly easily for me

Dont get me wrong, Hailey was solid vocally and should have been stolen, but Libianca made a very popular song her own and it worked. I thought her vocal decisions were very beautiful and tasteful, not to mention shes probably the most unique contestant of the season. Tonally and stylistically.

2. Bella

I prefer Katherine's arrangement of poison but the execution was lacking, she was pretty pitchy.

It's the exact opposite for Bella. I think the arrangement undersells the power and impact of the song, but Bella's execution was pretty much the best you could ask for, except maybe wanting a more from.her high notes.

3. Jershika.

Paris makes my top 5 KOs of the season, Jershika is top 3. I think it's how tasteful yet complex the vocal runs were and the different colors of her voice that really endeared me to her performance. I love the Jazzy sound, and the overall dynamics of the performance.

Don't get me wrong though, Paris was so smooth and imbued with soul. The growls and falsetto were top tier, the runs were also well placed. Both of them put their own spins on the song. I just think Jershika is a bit more impressive vocally.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

1. Libianca, but I thought Hailey deserved a steal 

2. I picked Katherine, but after rewatching the performances I wish I picked Bella lol

3. Jershika and Wendy are tied for my favorite KO of that season. She slayyed. Paris was also insane, really close. Both land in my Top 5 KO's of the season. 

• Like 1

1. Both really good. Gave it to LiBianca, she got entranced in the performance and I loved the texture of her voice in that song.

2. Not a fan of either performance. Gave it to Bella since she was more consistent.

3. Easily the best KO match of the season and one of the best in the show 's history. Gave it to Paris by a smidge.

• Like 1

1. LiBianca - What a fantastic moment for her. Hailey was awesome here and definitely deserved a steal. Shame about the placing of the KO in the taping. Would've preferred her over Katie or Holly.

2. Bella - Neither of them were super up to par here, and I do admire Katherine Anne's ability to take that song and actually make something out of it, but Bella's was more tolerable for me.

3. Jershika - This is one of the best pairings of all time, easily. Paris was absolutely phenomenal but something about Jershika's just feels like a level above his in my opinion. But there's no wrong answer here.

• Like 1

Me, seeing the matchups chosen:

wreck it ralph thank you GIF

1. As a fan of both Hailey and Libianca, both of them did well with their respective song choices, but I’d go with Libianca by a hair - this was an excellent KO all around and a cool take on the song, and no complaints here (except for being filmed too late for a steal, which Hailey deserved, but that’s a whole other rant)

2. Katherine’s flip was super interesting and I give her props for taking a big technical risk, but it didn’t quite pan out. Bella, while a step back from two strong previous performances, was less messy, so I voted for her.

3. Jershika’s runs, delivery, and tonal richness made this easily one of the strongest KOs I’ve ever seen. However, there’s just something about Paris’s cover that speaks to me - he’s so emotionally dialed in that it’s hard not to feel what he’s feeling while he sings. I picked Paris, but I think him losing the KO and getting a steal was the best outcome for both him and Jershika long-term.

• Like 2

1. Libianca. I liked Hailey’s performance quite a bit, but Libianca was far more intriguing.

2. Bella. She was a little shaky, but I strongly

disliked Katherine’s version of that song. Bella wins by default.

3. Jershika. Probably one of the closest KO pairings in the history of the show. Both excellent, slightly preferred Jershika.

• Like 1