- Matt McAndrew 

- Sawyer Fredericks 

- Jeffery Austin 

- Adam Wakefield  

- Laith Al-Saadi 

- Billy Gilman 

- Sundance Head 

- Britton Buchanan

That's it. None from season 15 onwards, even though there were 24 of them against only 12 females 😫😫 (not counting GNT)  

Edit: i forgot about Cam, sorry. Probably the only one from recent seasons i would include in my list

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

Britton

I mean, objectively it'd probably be Jordan or Josh. But taking into account personal preferences as well as song choices, personality etc. it's pretty clear for me. HM to Chris J. If I had to do a 3rd place, probably Omar or Cam.

Also Britton is really cute

• Like 1

Javier Colon 

Will Champlin 

Josh Kaufman

Matt McAndrew

Craig Wayne Boyd

Sawyer Fredericks

Jordan Smith

Adam Wakefield 

Billy Gilman

Chris Blue 

Chris Kroeze 

Todd Tilghman

Micah Iverson 

John Holiday 

Cam Anthony 

Paris Winningham 

Omar Cardona

Edit: Forgot Craig

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i was harsh. Maybe none for the recent seasons but if we go way back 

- Josh Kaufman

- Matt McAndrew 

- Sawyer Fredericks 

- Jeffery Austin 

- Adam Wakefield  

- Laith Al-Saadi 

- Billy Gilman 

- Sundance Head 

- Britton Buchanan

That's it. None from season 15 onwards, even though there were 24 of them against only 12 females 😫😫 (not counting GNT)  

Edit: i forgot about Cam, sorry. Probably the only one from recent seasons i would include in my list

Who would be your #1? I'm m guessing either Matt or Sawyer?

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

You mean Matt Damon?

You know, they really do look similar, but I don't watch many movies tbh so when the coaches first said that, I had to look him up to even make the comparison :dead:

To be fair though I feel like Britton's personality is a big part of his attractiveness. Idk if that's just me having weird humor but I thought he was really funny. I don't know anything about Matt Damon's personality.

• Like 2

Well.... There's only a handful of my snowflakes who were finalists, so my list is small to begin with. 

Josh Kaufman

Matt McAndrew

Barrett Baber

Jeffery Austin

Todd Tilghman

bodie

I have always said that the peak of my enjoyment watching this show was during Barrett's season. I just absolutely had a blast cheering for this guy despite IDF's constant dismissal. NGL, I definitely cackled when he got announced third in the Semis Results Show. 7 years later, and I'm still on the #BaberTrain. How time flies! And Jeffery was just the icing on the cake.

As for non-snowflake male finalists that I enjoyed..... I think I have to go with Jake Hoot. His journey is the one I truly did a 180 on. I don't regret putting all my S17 stanning energy on Will, but I really wished I'd shared some of it with Jake as well.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Well.... There's only a handful of my snowflakes who were finalists, so my list is small to begin with. 

Josh Kaufman

Matt McAndrew

Barrett Baber

Jeffery Austin

Todd Tilghman

bodie

I have always said that the peak of my enjoyment watching this show was during Barrett's season. I just absolutely had a blast cheering for this guy despite IDF's constant dismissal. NGL, I definitely cackled when he got announced third in the Semis Results Show. 7 years later, and I'm still on the #BaberTrain. How time flies! And Jeffery was just the icing on the cake.

As for non-snowflake male finalists that I enjoyed..... I think I have to go with Jake Hoot. His journey is the one I truly did a 180 on. I don't regret putting all my S17 stanning energy on Will, but I really wished I'd shared some of it with Jake as well.

Barrett's Love to Lay You Down was one of my favorite performances that season. I just wish he hadn't had his worst performance on that huge elimination night (kind of like Bodie).

Jake was kinda low on my winners ranking but I appreciated his run because of the song choices. He had some well known and then a few that I don't think have been covered by anyone else on the show. Then someone like Katie Kadan who was probably my favorite vocalist that season, but I was disappointed with her song choices, they were too overdone even if she brought something fresh to it. Idk if it's just me who likes learning new songs through the show, I wish more people went out of the box with song choice at least for a week or two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaffy said:

@QueenCami I have an extra question for you. Favorite Country Male Finalist?

Also KWEEN NAOMI!

real answer for overall would prob be Chris Blue.

country male would be uhh Jake? only watched s17 onward live but i think Adam Wakefield and Sundance Head r ok based on what i’ve heard

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...