The Voice 22 ● The Battles Part 5 ● Discussion

istersay

6 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

I see what you're saying, but Blake's fans have given him wins several times with artists who were not very good.

who? (and don't say Jermaine Paul, it was literally the second season of the show, and before minivan had taken over). The best vocalist of the season rarely wins

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Oh no, he has won with less talented artists.

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

Andrew in rehearsals sounds like he's using runs a little more than I think the song requires. I wonder whether Charlie or Camila will discuss using the runs intentionally -- I think some coaches have talked about stuff like that before?

He did that in his audition too. One of them BETTER have given him the message to stop using so many runs or else they would've failed him as coaches/advisors.

• Like 1

Just now, ikwonic said:

He did that in his audition too. One of them BETTER have given him the message to stop using so many runs or else they would've failed him as coaches/advisors.

Yeah, that was one of the potential points of improvement from his blind audition I think. I did think he sounded overally really really great, but yeah, if I'm nitpicking, I think I would enjoy a few less runs on a more serious/sad song.

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

who? (and don't say Jermaine Paul, it was literally the second season of the show, and before minivan had taken over)

Yes, Jermaine does count...as does Craig Wayne Boyd, Sundance wasn't great and I don't think Danielle or Chloe were the best their seasons either.

I'm finished with this topic now. Let's enjoy the rest of the battles.

• Like 2