The Voice 22 ● Premiere - Blind Auditions 1 ● Discussion

istersay

voice22banner2b.jpg.d270a1412db1190f410b0072f28db30a.jpg
thinblkdiv1.gif

The Voice

Blind Auditions Season Premiere
SEASON 22, EPISODE 1 • PREMIERE
8:00 PM ON NBC  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The talent is exceptional and the competition fierce as global superstar Camila Cabello claims her red chair alongside returning coaches John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani as they vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon.

❤️ 

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'll be tuning in and watching this show sometime tonight. Probably won't watch it exactly live but will tune in later to watch. :yes: 

clappy32.gif

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Probably not as excited as I normally am as I don't think they did a good job of hyping up the season but I will be tuning in.

they should have done more promo but oh well too late now lol. 

one hour to see the debut of Camila as a coach. hopefully she has better luck and a better team  than Ariana did last year.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I'll be tuning in and watching this show sometime tonight. Probably won't watch it exactly live but will tune in later to watch. :yes: 

hi Wallace! you probably have no idea who I am LOL but I've been through the AI mini rankdown thread so I feel like I kind of ~know~ you now lol

3 minutes ago, Dany said:

Hey Hey Hey, I haven't been here since the end of last season and haven't been looking at any voice related content  so for the first time in a while I'm completely blind I don't know any spoiler
:teeheebounce:

Have fun, all I'll say is this episode's leak was well-deserving of being the leak (imo).

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dany said:

Hey Hey Hey, I haven't been here since the end of last season and haven't been looking at any voice related content  so for the first time in a while I'm completely blind I don't know any spoiler
:teeheebounce:

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

im here and ready to be entertained 

2 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Same, hoping this season well end up as good as last season

hope you guys are in for a treat tonight then t1111.gif