Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Lachie Gill
56999957-10749291-image-m-2_165083783380
While Judah is a perfectly fine first out from this franchise, I'm gonna get rid of the winner I think should have that honor. Lachie was the definition of "perfectly average" singer that somehow ends up winning over much better vocalists and artists. I can't find the video of everyone on the stage confused as to how this guy won out of that F4 but it was really funny. Oh well, at least Rita Ora has something to do full time now instead of attempting to have a music career and our ears are all safer for it.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Not the Rita Ora shade at the end there. :dead: I like her voice and a number of her songs. 🙈

Don't know Lachie Gill but he looks like someone that would probably outlast much better singers. :haha: 🙈

I liked him, not my favorite of his season and not one of my Top favs from the Australian winners but I find almost all of them stronger winners then the UK.

The Lab

Where Are They Now? NBC World of Dance's The Lab

Children.  Children doing hip-hop.  Children doing hip-hop on television.  Same children + hip-hop on Jennifer Lopez's show winning.  This is the world we live in, where winners of a television show can be a group of children.  Maybe its because I think the youth So You Think You Can Dance, and Dancing with the Stars season failed, but I believe there should be a certain age limit for auditioning for shows.

The Lab won the second season of World of Dance.  The group is comprised of 8 to 16 year olds who reside in West Covina, California.  It happens to be where Josh lives but thats not why we're here. They were part of the Junior Team Group.  Honestly, horrid idea.  They won their category with a score of 97.0.  I assume that is out of 100.  They then went and beat out Lil' Killaz Crew in the duel picks, and then avoided the last set of cuts from the juniors team.  

This put them into the division finals where they faced off against 2 other teams in their category and they scored the highest with a 99.8.  That earned them a spot against all the other division winners in a final 2 round showcase.  They averaged 97.5 for their two routines which beat out second placer Michael Dameski to win the second season of World of Dance.  When looking at who to cut I looked at the other 3 acts and decides it had to be the children.

I did enjoy The Lab and thought they were fun & adorable. But of the World of Dance winners, I think they are a fine cut. I did think Michael Dameski was more impressive and would have been a more deserving winner, so I was bummed he didn't win.

Maggie Ausburn

Season Finale of Big Brother 6

I don't know what it is about Maggie that I find so offputting. She didn't really do anything wrong, although she was a little bit standoffish and snobby towards some of the other houseguests, particularly those that weren't in her alliance at the time. It was unclear whose side she was on, because she wasn't in "The Sovereign Six" or whatever they were called, since I think they were responsible for voting out Eric, but I don't remember her being part of "The Friends" either, even though the record implies she was their leader. I was sure Ivette had it in the bag when she got to final two with Maggie, because she was so charming, and Maggie was so darn annoying. My dislike for Maggie is only mild, but everyone worse is already eliminated, so she's the next to go.

Chris Hollins

2.8147523.jpg?w=640

Christopher Jonathan "Chris" Hollins is a journalist, presenter, television personality, and a former first class cricketer. He is known for being the sports correspondent for BBC Breakfast. He was on the seventh series of Strictly Come Dancing and his partner was Ola Jordan. His best dances according to the scores are his Foxtrot to "I Could Have Danced All Night", a Charleston to "Fat Sam's Grand Slam", and a Showdance to "Last Dance". Chris consistently won the public vote despite losing the judges' vote in the final. Chris and Ola were the only pair in the competition never to face the Dance Off.

CALEB JOHNSON

41OD2dW0rEL.jpg

Caleb Perry Johnson is an American singer who won the 13th season of American Idol. Prior to appearing on the series, he was the front man for the band Elijah Hooker. After American Idol, Johnson released his debut solo album, Testify, through Interscope Records. After leaving his label, he formed another group, Caleb Johnson and the Ramblin' Saints, and in 2019, the group self-released its first album, Born from Southern Ground.

During his time on American Idol, I'm going to be pretty honest, I never cared for him because I'm just not interested in his genre of music not was I overly impressed by his performances. I was rooting mainly for Jena & Jessica so I was pretty disappointed to see Caleb win as well as see Alex Preston outlast Jessica. Anyway, this ends Caleb's time in the Rankdown. Sorry to any of his fans.

• Like 2

DAN & JORDAN

NhkMy.gif

Dan & Jordan are not one of my favorite The Amazing Race winners, so they're an easy cut to make here. I remember watching this season live, and I was expecting Jet & Cord to claim victory. They were given a very favorable edit and most of the fans were rooting for them to win. So, it was kind of surprising when Dan & Jordan ended up winning the race. I personally wasn't a fan of them. They struggled throughout the race, bickered with each other, and Dan kept saying how he was only on The Amazing Race as a favor to his brother. They were oftentimes at the back of the pack, and the only Leg they won prior to the finale was when they used a Fast Forward. In addition, some fans cried foul when Dan & Jordan were able to get upgraded to first class on the final leg. This gave them a lead that lasted throughout the finale, helping them win the race. Anyway, I eliminated Dan & Jordan in The Amazing Race rankdown, and here I am eliminating them again.

• Sad 3

Tre and Logan from The Lab auditioned for SYTYCD Season 13. Tre was on Joshua's team at the Academy and Logan was on Comfort's team. 

The Lab was on Season 1 and didn't win. When they came back for Season 2, Dominic was their choreographer (or one of the choreographers at least)

Michael Dameski thankfully is still in this game as the SYTYCD Australia Season 4 winner. If Michael couldn't win World of Dance, then no solo act was ever going to be able to win

• Like 2

Jordan Fisher

index.jpg

I guess I am going to rip the band-aid off and make a big move first. I am actually surprised I am the first one to make a petty move in this game but it fits me lol. I think the Jordan fans always cut Lindsey early in DWTS games super early so I don't see why they should be so mad here. I am a bit surprised when he wasn't given immunity but it is what it is and now I am going to cut him now.

Jordan won DWTS after being handed 30's every week and the nitpicking of everyone else. He was good yes but the way they went about it always rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone knows my stand point and I have thought about making this cut for a few days. Post show he has been super tasteless in his take's and behavior in regards to the Heard/Depp trial like most of social media so I don't really bad about this cut at all. Oh and the tea on Broadway reddit is that he was really lazy and disrespectful during his run there. I have no idea if that is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

He was a good mirror ball champion but I won't sit and let him win or anything. To be nice, I will say and mean when I say his trio was LEGENDARY and the trio that will always be considered the best of all time to me. I'd say I was sorry but I am not really, I am still petty and mad about the Lindsey cut in the DWTS version of this game lol. I am such a baby sometimes!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Jordan Fisher

index.jpg

I guess I am going to rip the band-aid off and make a big move first. I am actually surprised I am the first one to make a petty move in this game but it fits me lol. I think the Jordan fans always cut Lindsey early in DWTS games super early so I don't see why they should be so mad here. I am a bit surprised when he wasn't given immunity but it is what it is and now I am going to cut him now.

Jordan won DWTS after being handed 30's every week and the nitpicking of everyone else. He was good yes but the way they went about it always rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone knows my stand point and I have thought about making this cut for a few days. Post show he has been super tasteless in his take's and behavior in regards to the Heard/Depp trial like most of social media so I don't really bad about this cut at all. Oh and the tea on Broadway reddit is that he was really lazy and disrespectful during his run there. I have no idea if that is true or not but it wouldn't surprise me.

He was a good mirror ball champion but I won't sit and let him win or anything. To be nice, I will say and mean when I say his trio was LEGENDARY and the trio that will always be considered the best of all time to me. I'd say I was sorry but I am not really, I am still petty and mad about the Lindsey cut in the DWTS version of this game lol. I am such a baby sometimes!!!!!!!! :wub:

This write-up had me feeling all emotions. First, the baby comment had me giggling cause I noticed the emoji so obvs had to read there first. Then the paragraph above was disturbing to find out so I ended liking the cut even though I liked both Jordan & Lindsey! 

Chris Hollins is another fair cut as he was another one of the weaker Strictly winners. He had a good underdog journey and the public was on his side, but still Ricky and Ali deserved better and would have been more worthy winners. But sadly they were too good from the start. :( Hopefully the other Strictly winners will be okay for awhile in here.

Ooh lol I didn't see the Caleb Johnson cut coming. I get it as he's not everyone's cup of tea and isn't the most likable of winners. But he's still had some amazing performances/moments on the show. 

Ooh YIKES at the Jordan Fisher cut already. I was hoping he would have fared better here as there's no Jordan/Lindsey fan wars here but I guess that's not the case - and neither could escape that. :( I know and understand Diana isn't a fan sooo I get it. But definitely the hardest cut yet. :( :broken: