Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

4 minutes ago, Qorey said:

My next cut from The Apprentice would've been a non-celebrity, but not Kelly. All of the candidates left are so much classier than the remaining choices on my other two shows. It will probably be a long time before I cut the next one, but if I see too many good ones going, I might skip ahead to right some wrongs.

He's snooze inducing thus my reason to cut him.

My guess is Sandy's outburst is what got her and Andy both fired. I remember finding Jennifer obnoxious throughout most of the season, but I was kind of expecting Andy to win up until that point. I'm glad Kelly won in the end over Jennifer though.

Sarah Lacina

Sarah Lacina on the eighth and ninth episode of SURVIVOR: Game Changers.

Sarah wanted nothing more than to be a big bad boss just like Tony, and considered herself his "little sister" and partner in crime. There was no way Sarah was going to win a season of Survivor though, as abrasive as she was, especially as a woman; but her antics made things interesting to watch, so what if the producers were able to conjure up a group of people that Sarah was capable of beating? That would allow Sarah to narrate her way to a plausible victory. They could even train Sarah to smile at the camera and speak in a more pleasant tone, so that maybe her win would appeal to the viewers and make it less controversial.

🙄

Edited by Qorey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Mat Franco

Mat_Franco_LD_t1024.jpg?b3f067808e872500

Mat Franco is a magician from Rhode Island best known for his sleight of hand magic. He was the first magician to win America's Got Talent. He won the ninth season. Mat produced and starred in his own primetime TV specials on NBC. He also created and debuted his live stage show in Las Vegas. Mat wanted to do magic since he was four years old after he saw it on television. He begged for a magic set. His grandmother was his first assistant. When he was 12, he studied performance art with some of his idols. For Mat, magic is about connecting with people and making them smile.

Dale Moss

clares-romantic-situation-is-close-to-th

This man signed his break up LMAO I will never get over it and I love it mess. Clare is a total mess and I loved every second of it but they were so messy and tragic to watch. She was sooo convinced he was her soulmate I should thank her because she walked so Tayshia can run but Dale deserves this cut for how heartless he was when he broke up with her and then she went back. You can't make this stuff up it was soo good for the tea and the entertainment but he was a terrible F1 so I am going to continue to cut Bachelor nation lol

Bob Crowley

e11tv32.jpg

Who is Bob Crowley? If you ask the editors, he's a c00t old man who fashions his buff into a bowtie, created fake hidden immunity idols really well, and randomly became a challenge beast to go on and win the game. If you ask Ken Hoang, he's a pervy old man who touched the girls on the tribe in the middle of the night, nearly leading to the first Survivor murder when Crystal Cox finally had enough. Bob was the winner of the trainwreck 17th season of Survivor, Gabon. Gabon is an extremely polarizing season amongst the fanbase, but unsurprisingly I'm obsessed with it. The season is strategically run by a depressed pinup model who made decisions based on whatever way the wind was blowing that day. It's as if a brantsteele was turned into an actual Survivor season. Unfortunately when you're given a season like that, you should expect a random ass winner, and it doesn't really get more random than Bob. Bob was a member of the "Onion" alliance, through pretty much on the bottom the whole time. Lucky for him, they kept him around as a number. Through no doing of his own, the Onions were dismantled by Dlisted Hot Slut of the Day Susie Smith, the aforementioned depressed pinup model who goes by Sugar, and famed Olympian challenge flop Crystal Cox. Bob was the last one to be picked off because he was the least threatening, but Sugar found use for him as a replacement father figure after losing her father shortly before the game. Thanks to Sugar's influence and some key challenge wins, Bob made it to the final tribal council and won the game (though barely). While Sugar dominated the game strategically, I totally understand her not winning since she has one of the worst social games ever lol. Queen Susie Smith was robbed though. She won two individual immunity challenges against all odds and flipped the game on its head when she blindsided Marcus!!!! I am forever bitter about Bob beating Susie.

Now I'm not cutting Bob just for being a bad player, I don't give much of a shit about that. He was just boring as all hell. I can't tell you much about Bob's personality except that he's a physics teacher. His most relevant contribution to the show was when Sugar used him and his fake hidden immunity idol to trick Randy into thinking it's a real one in order to embarrass him one final time before voting him out in one of the most iconic tribal councils ever. I briefly stanned Bob for a moment, but this is more of a Sugar moment, and after that tribal council he berated Sugar for being mean and I was over him. If there's someone who people should be mean to on their way out of the game, it's Randy Bailey, the biggest curmudgeon in Survivor history who can absolutely handle a bit of nastiness. Then there's also the allegations from Ken that he's a giant perv so yeah, more justification of this cut.

Hmm..... I'm kindaaa with Alex on Sarah Lacina. I don't really care or never really liked her. But she is a great gameplayer. I was meh on her win but she deserved it, I thought. As a cut, I'm okay with it.

Aww I really like Mat Franco, and yeah he's someone that I found to be a really fun and enjoyable magician from AGT! :yes:

lmao I'm chuckling @ Dale Moss. Phew, Clare & Dale...... were really quite a mess and Clare's ~season~ was just tragic with all of this. :dead: Just everything about them was so messy and I don't think I ever saw a couple with two different energys on the show ~become a couple~ on this show. And their post season couple status was yikes. Yeah Diana's write-up says it all with them, really. :dead:

And yeah once again, Alex said it all perfectly regarding Bob Crowley. He came off as a nice man but yikess at the other side of him that the editors wouldn't show. But yeah I think he's one of the more, if not the most, boring Survivor winner out there. I don't outright dislike him, don't like him but he's just meh for me. But LOL parts of Alex's write-up about the messiness of Survivor Gabon cracked me up. :dead:

Leon Jackson

capture_1045.jpg

Well since I completely dropped the ball in not cutting Leon Jackson earlier to make him the 2nd lowest The X Factor UK winner here, I'll do so now before I lose bigger favorites over him. :dead: Leon Jackson is a jazz/pop singer from Whitburn, West Lothian, Scotland, who won the 4th series of The X Factor UK in 2007. Oooof, first off, I don't know whether to feel bad or what for Leon because he's packed in between two iconic powerhouse winners in Leona Lewis & Alexandra Burke... and Leon winning between them comes off as such a joke. 🤣 Poor guy. But really judging him outside of that and just on his run, I thought..... he was alright. I wsasn't really impressed with most of his performances during his run. It was definitely surprising seeing him beat out the powerhouse vocalists in Rhydian Roberts and Niki Evans. I do not get. :wacko: And yeah I wasn't really a fan of Rhydian myself but I thought he outperformed Leon for the most part. 

Leon sang “Home” by Michael Bublé for his audition and a bunch of Michael Bublé songs throughout his time on the show. And wow he sang "Home" a bunch of times, I see. So yeah Leon was mostly a Jazz singer on the show and just not really my kind of contestant. Leon also sang songs such as "Can't Buy Me Love," “Fly Me to the Moon,” "Relight My Fire," "Relight My Fire," "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," "The Long and Winding Road," “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You),” “Better the Devil You Know” (with Kylie Minogue) and "When You Believe" (as his winner's single). Leon was 2nd in votes on Weeks 2 & 3, but he managed to be first in votes every week from Week 4 to Week 9, so yeah he pretty much ran the competition with his popularity.

Leon's post X-Factor career looks like it was alright but not much to it. Not the least successful but definitely not the most successful. He only released one album, called Right Now in 2008. He had two Top 10 singles, with "When You Believe" and "Don't Call This Love." He did get dropped from Syco Records in 2010, which does happen to many of the X Factor alums if they aren't selling lots of records. :( Oooh and I found out some more juicy drama as well so let's share that. Leon had promised to never to perform "When You Believe" again, calling his X-Factor success a curse. He also shares that he was no longer in contact with former mentor Dannii Minogue or Simon Cowell after being dropped by Syco. Leon also admits to being "crushed" by Simon Cowell after finding out through the newspaper that Cowell had dropped him. YIKES. That is really harsh and messed up that he didn't even get dropped in person? :wacko:

I'm not sure what Leon is up to now but I hope he's doing well in life and his career. Overall, Leon is one of my least favorite winners from this series as I just didn't care for him. But I do feel bad for him after how his post season went. I'll post his winner's single performance below.

GUY SEBASTIAN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmcrz2XZMmviXVItuXU8S

Guy Theodore Sebastian is an Australian singer and songwriter who was the winner of the first Australian Idol in 2003, judge on Australia's The X Factor from 2010 to 2012 and again from 2015 to 2016, and coach on The Voice Australia since 2019. He represented Australia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest, finishing in fifth place. Yeah, he's a great singer and what not but the reason I am cutting him is because I can not stand him on The Voice Australia. After the whole Bukhu vs. Johnny Battle Pairing, it was so obvious how he favoured one contestant over the other and barely gave Bukhu any singing parts and then he tried to justify himself like boy, bye! Then, that same season, his brother Chris Sebastian was an All-Star and won that season, like BYEEE at this Sebastian Family winning these singing competitions. I just find it so ridiculous to have the brother of a coach compete? Like what the hell? Anyway, I do like Guy's songs "Believer" & "Standing With You" but out the Rankdown he goes. 

Edited by jarmon
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Awww Guy Sebastian. 😢  Sad to see him go. :( 

I think it's so iconic how he's been apart of the three big singing shows in Australia! Australian Idol, The X Factor Australia and The Voice Australia. :omg: Aww I don't know anything about his time on The Voice Australia, but I suppose that's a fair reason given in Akshar's writeup. But Guy was a great contestant/winner on Australian Idol and a great mentor on The X Factor Australia. His mentorship/run with Samantha Jade was iconic! ❤️ 

His post Idol career has been good as he's had lots of great songs throughout his career. :yes: I personally really love "Battle Scars" from him.

21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

If we were cutting Aussie idol winners, Stan Walker and Casey Donovan were right there!

Like both of them to a degree. I don’t think Aussie winners should have been touched.

Since Akshar issues was with The Voice and not related to him as a contestant on Australian Idol, he should have cut his brother before Guy!

• Like 2

Lisa D'Amato

America's Next Top Model All-Stars Winner | POPSUGAR Entertainment

Yes, I know that my avatar suggests that I may be a bit bitter about Lisa winning. But that is absolutely not true!!! Just kidding. It is true. ANTM Cycle 17 was the first and only All Stars cycle. The casting department did a pretty amazing job, if you ask me. Could have been better, with Jade and Joanie or whatever. But overall, they started strong with the cast. And then they lost their minds and went off the deep end. Tyra convinced herself that the winner of ANTM should not be a model, but rather a huge reality show personality brand. So instead of fashion photoshoots and challenges, there was a lot of nonsense. Which was very jarring paired with the fact that the grand prize was Italian Vogue. 

Lisa, admittedly, is one of the strongest ANTM reality show personality brands. Her run on Cycle 5 was very... memorable, for better or for worse. She also got more infamy from being on Celebrity Rehab. The photoshoots and challenges in Cycle 17 were kind of catered to her. She excelled at them. The judges liked most of what she had to offer. It was kind of weird to watch. She would act ridiculous, create an awful jumping/mouth open/crazy photo, and the judges would be like "yes, this is what we asked for." But it was still... just bad to me. I think Lisa's Cycle 17 portfolio is one of the weakest of all the winners. But that's mostly because the concepts were stupid and the judges encouraged her to jump around and rewarded her for it. So how can I be mad? Lisa was the type of winner that the cycle attempted to find.

As the #1 Allison stan, I personally enjoyed Allison's journey more of course. It was more interesting for me to see reluctant Allison out of her comfort zone and STILL succeeding, rather than someone succeeding at something they are expected to be good at. But Allison's Cycle 17 portfolio wasn't anything particularly noteworthy either overall. However, I do stand by my opinion that Allison's performance in the music video episode was THE performance of the cycle. And Allison winning a music challenge over Lisa, an aspiring recording artist, was iconic. But all that being said, Allison wasn't necessarily ROBBED by Lisa even though I obviously greatly prefer her to Lisa.

So why cut Lisa? She didn't win. Lisa was not the true winner of the cycle. They crowned another model, and then at the last minute took the title from her and did an awkward re-shoot of the finale without explaining why Angelea was disqualified. It was something I was obsessed over for years. The mystery. The story. This year, Angelea finally described the entire saga. I'll let her explain further.

How ‘America’s Next Top Model: All Stars’ Contestant Angelea Preston Won & Lost The Crown

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/americas-next-top-model-all-stars-contestant-angelea-preston

So yes, the idea of Allison losing TWICE was definitely a disaster from my point of view. Additionally, true fans of the show know that the rightful winner of the cycle was Dominique. The only one who was able to create a passable portfolio in this ridiculous season. Dominique's elimination is one of the most head-scratching moments on this entire series. Especially since Tyra loved Dominique enough to have her win her Modelville Series that aired on the Tyra Banks show. You know what? We should have included Dominique in this game as the winner of Modelville. She deserves it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1