The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

46 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

(Season 20's was literally a joke, tho, and a bad one)

Β 

I completely forgot this existed (and for good reason) I thought you were referring to the "Jealous" performance then I looked it up and it was Rick Astley 😭

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

"Jealous" was pretty good, honestly.

Β 

yeah that's why I had to double check if that was the performance, it was great how everyone outsang Nick on his own song!

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I am ready for Blake singing a Camila song

I legit hope there’s a Camila song and another songs or two different songs (kind of like how there were two songs last season) so I don’t have to hear Blake butcher Camila or an artist like her.

9 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Β 

why are so many contestants asking for anonymous questions all the sudden πŸ’€

Cara mentioned that a friend told her she should do it, so maybe the contestants are encouraging each other to do it.Β 

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cara mentioned that a friend told her she should do it, so maybe the contestants are encouraging each other to do it.Β 

They probably see each other doing it but I think it’s just a trend right now in general. I’ve seen a lot of people doing it.Β 

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Checked out Zach Jenks and I dig his artistic style and guitar playing more than his voice. There's a nice rasp but it's still overall quite underdeveloped.

I do hear a rawness in his voice, but I actually thought he sounded pretty experienced. Either way, I dig his tone, artistry, and guitar playing.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 6:48 PM, Someone648 said:
Andrew Igbokidi - TBA (billie eilish). Turned 4 chairs. Picked CAMILA.

Looking at this TikTok covers, he’s a bit raw but has potential. I’m kind of hoping he sang β€œlovely” because we haven’t had a good cover of that song on The Voice and it would fit him well.

People were sharing tweets from Camila stan a few days ago at a blinds filming, and she said that someone had sang Havana. Are we aware of who that Havana Girl is?

Edited by Arsh