The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Also, there’s no way Lakelin is in LA right now…everything is so strange and weird this season πŸ€”πŸ€”

I think that Camila's team is coming in over the next few days.

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

So was Emily just in LA for Universal and just so happened to be staying at the same hotel the contestants were staying at? Or do we think she’s trolling

The stuff she's been posting in the past days has been LA but it's too casual/leisurely. She went to Universal, supposedly went apartment shopping. She's in the confirmed group because there appeared to be evidence of her in the hotel, but given that she posted what seems to be old stuff as well, there needs to be something more concrete before confirming her as a chair turner.

Β 

Literally the only things that matters was the apparent hotel presence. Everything else means we gotta wait for spoilers.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Molly set her account to private.Β 

No, she has two accounts - one for music, one for personal matters. The personal one is, and has always been, private.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So I'm kinda lost, what teams do you guys think might already be on LA?Β 

Team Blake and Team Gwen, for sure.Β  Some members of Team Camila are arriving, as well.Β  It's only Team Legend who hasn't arrived.

I just want to point out that when Andrew posted this, it would have been broad daylight in Burbank, CA. I don’t know whether it means anything at all, other than it was taken previous to him posting it. Is that a sunrise, or sunset?
Β 

ZLZN0kv.jpg

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just want to point out that when Andrew posted this, it would have been broad daylight in Burbank, CA. I don’t know whether it means anything at all, other than it was taken previous to him posting it. Is that a sunrise, or sunset?
Β 

ZLZN0kv.jpg

Trueee. Either way he posted this around 2-3 pm pst. The sun would’ve been blazing. This pic is probably old. This is a trolling bunch.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Trueee. Either way he posted this around 2-3 pm pst. The sun would’ve been blazing. This pic is probably old. This is a trolling bunch.

Yeah, and the ones Lakelin posted in her car were at a time when it would have been dark in Tennessee. Looked pretty bright to me. πŸ˜‚Β 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, and the ones Lakelin posted in her car were at a time when it would have been dark in Tennessee. Looked pretty bright to me. πŸ˜‚Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

yeah it’s best we not hurt our heads and just wait for the first promo and until the battles spoilers are out lol

12 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Β 

Β 

yeah it’s best we not hurt our heads and just wait for the first promo and until the battles spoilers are out lol

They’re probably all laughing at us right now. Not that we don’t deserve it.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol at this point we probably shouldn't focus on anything these guys are posting and just wait if @Someone648 comes across new info before battles.

I mean it’s obviously fine to look at what the contestants post but you’re right we should remember they can troll and stuff

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

They’re probably all laughing at us right now. Not that we don’t deserve it.Β 

Oh we 100% deserve all the trolling from the contestants.

We don't need to comment on their every move :haha:

All this over-commenting and following does is encourage more trolling from the contestants and makes it harder to seek out actual info. That's why we usually wait until things are more clear to post, but again... this spoiler season was dry dry dry.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, RTV said:

Yes, Cara played at Fisherman's View in Sandwich, MA on July 3.

She has shows scheduled on August 17-19, 23-25, 31 and on September 1, 3, 9, 14-15, 17.

https://www.bandsintown.com/a/3243722-cara-brindisi

Yes! And her schedule up until a few days after blinds was packed throughout July and early August, so we don't think it's just a coincidence that she pulled out all of those dates.. πŸ‘€

Β 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Oh we 100% deserve all the trolling from the contestants.

We don't need to comment on their every move :haha:

All this over-commenting and following does is encourage more trolling from the contestants and makes it harder to seek out actual info. That's why we usually wait until things are more clear to post, but again... this spoiler season was dry dry dry.

In our defense, not only the spoilers were harder to get this season, but also we just had six months of hiatus. We are desperate.Β 

Β 

In my case, i admit i'm too lazy to check these details on the contestants' social media, so i just come here to see if some of y'all got got new info:haha:

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Idk if this is a foolish question but any word on the coaches performance? Song choice? Anything?

In Season 19 and 20, the coaches performance was a pre-taped clip (Season 20's was literally a joke, tho, and a bad one). They posted these weeks before the premiere. Last season, on the other hand, was part of the actual premiere i think??.Β 

Β 

We are probably getting the coaches performance on the premiere, again. I don't think we are getting any info about it until the day it airs.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1