The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

I predicted my Top 5 surprise!

Β 

so happy for John and Omar, it was the least they deserved. It just makes me sad because I wish he would have been fourth in votes during the semifinals.

Β 

I just woke up so I'll listen to the duets later

Β 

Congratulations to all the contestants! Congratulations to Bryce and Blake!Β 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Happy that Omar escapes 5th as well. Deserved.Β 

Β 

Congrats to Bodie, Morgan and Brayden for making it this far too.

Brayden deserves no congratulations and shouldn't get any.Β  He did not deserve it.Β  The fans' abandonment of him proves that.

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yep.Β  Be as happy as you want, QueenKalie.Β  She isn't gone for good.Β  She's just not coachingΒ with BlakeΒ anymore.Β  Her wording in her recent interview isn't hard to interpret.

Β Blake said he thinks she will be coming back as well

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raquel01 said:

Morgan has posted nothing to SM after last nights winner announcement😬

I mean, maybe we can let her digest everything that just happened?? Being on this show is an intense experience, especially with a person who is so in touch with their emotions like herΒ 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I mean, maybe we can let her digest everything that just happened?? Being on this show is an intense experience, especially with a person who is so in touch with their emotions like herΒ 

She also had lots of friends and family who flew out to LA for the finale, and she didn’t get to interact with them because of covid protocols, probably until after the show was over. I’m sure that took priority over posting on social media. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

• Like 6

Just now, TeamAudra said:

She also had lots of friends and family who flew out to LA for the finale, and she didn’t get to interact with them because of covid protocols, probably until after the show was over. I’m sure that took priority over posting on social media. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

Family is more important for sure, coming off that whirlwind process of the show she can take a minute to breathe.Β 

• Like 1