The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Morgan taking third place (probably), following the example of her coach. IconicΒ :rolleyes:Β 

Β 

Maybe she should have waited till next season to have Kelly as her coach. I mean, she actually won her competition .:P

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

(Pls, don't take this one seriously)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 5

On 8/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, VoiceSelf12 said:

This season looks like it’s gonna be mid NGL. Always the fall seasons after a great fall season tend to be lackluster and not that good. Look for example S13>S15 S17>S19. I just hope that tradition ends and Season 22 tends to be a great season.Β 

Β and y’all gave me confused emoticons for this Lol.

Guess who made it to the, at least, bottom 3 of my favorite winners list of The Voice?Β :haha:

Β 

Weakest winner ever? seriously, i don't hate Bryce, is just that he is sooo average, i don't think he even had a breakout moment, he was just doing the same basic country performance every week, no twist, no challenge, even Jake on S6 managed to have a big moment with Heaven and Right Here Waiting, his win feels so "meh", The Voice had so many superior country singers that didn't won the show but this dude won while doing nothing interesting and against artists like Bodie, Omar and Morgan, truly a joke, and i also blame Blake for this shit, he clearly wanted Bodie to win but just jinxed with Bryce, i hope next season he truly pushes for something different like in S21 for his final season that he will 1000% win.

3 minutes ago, Kwamu said:

Bodie just said in the instagram vid he posted β€œ2nd place aint so bad”

Β 

Thats why he didnt announce third

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmIpAN5Lz9K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Β 

Love his final message! He gets that this is just a phase, and that once he's out of the bubble, the real fun starts!

• Like 4

I mean, second for Bodie seems good to me especially with his unique song choices. Overall it was easily Morgan for me, but I do think that based on finale alone he actually was the best (by a small margin, but I liked his LNT more than her TEOTH and the other 2 performances were kinda equally great)

• Like 1