The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, tomorrow ends and the crazy predictions thread begin (including the flop one) lol.

Β 

Can't wait to see everyone justify how Bryce, Morgan, and Parijita will all be eliminated in the first week 🀣

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If the wildcard comes down to Devix, Sasha, Kevin and Rowan, who's winning?Β 

Vocally, I think all can give a good fight if nerves don't hit.

Β 

In terms of audience appeal, probably Rowan.

Β 

P.D. If it was Justin instead of Kevin, then I'd lean towards him.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

My bet would be on Rowan.

Β 

On paper, yeah I guess, but you never know with these saves. Who'd have expected Bailey from Team Legend to beat out Payge, WTW, and Tanner?

Β 

For the record, Rowan would be my best guess as well, unless she underperforms. I could see it going to Sasha next.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My bet would be on Kevin delivering, but Rowan has the Team Blake advantage going for her. Coin flip!

Β 

I do expect Kevin to do the best in that situation, given he wasn't handed a losing song choice. Maybe I'm underestimating how much the audience would appreciate him.

Edited by FloorWax

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

On paper, yeah I guess, but you never know with these saves. Who'd have expected Bailey from Team Legend to beat out Payge, WTW, and Tanner?

Β 

For the record, Rowan would be my best guess as well, unless she underperforms. I could see it going to Sasha next.

That's a good point. But, it also helped Bailey that her performance was actually the best out of the 4 in wildcard. But, yeah going into it I would've expected Worth the Wait or Tanner over Bailey to win the Wildcard spot.

• Like 1

Out of those four, my personal preference would be Devix, but he's an alternative/indie artist, which itself is a handicap with this audience, and he hasnt been recieving the TPTB support that Bodie has, plus they are supporting Morgan, and to a lesser extent Kate, on Team Camila more.

Β 

But we know that there's always people that sneak by on voting rounds, and I'm hoping he could pull a surprise.

Hi! I just wanted to come on here really quick to say thank you to everyone who has left kind feedback and support. Even the criticism that I’ve seen has been respectful, so I appreciate you all for that. Music is very subjective and I know everyone will gravitate towards different styles of singers and that’s perfectly okay. It’s easy to feel like an underdog around such incredibly talented people, but some of the comments i’ve read on here have really lifted my spirits in times that I needed it. It’s cool to even see people talking about me and my performances, crazy what this show will do. I’m very grateful & blessed, glory to God. I send you all virtual hugs. -Sasha ❀️ 

• Like 29

2 minutes ago, Sasha Hurtado said:

Hi! I just wanted to come on here really quick to say thank you to everyone who has left kind feedback and support. Even the criticism that I’ve seen has been respectful, so I appreciate you all for that. Music is very subjective and I know everyone will gravitate towards different styles of singers and that’s perfectly okay. It’s easy to feel like an underdog around such incredibly talented people, but some of the comments i’ve read on here have really lifted my spirits in times that I needed it. It’s cool to even see people talking about me and my performances, crazy what this show will do. I’m very grateful & blessed, glory to God. I send you all virtual hugs. -Sasha ❀️ 

all the successes for the Lives Shows!! I hope you are happy with your song choice and your new team!! πŸ’–πŸ’ͺ

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Sasha Hurtado said:

You have a great voice Sasha, I think you have great potential too. Wishing the best in the live shows, give it your all.Β 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sasha Hurtado said:

The queen has arrived. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sasha Hurtado said:

Welcome! I thought you did really well in your knockout performance and all the other ones too!Β 

2 hours ago, Sasha Hurtado said:

welcome.gifΒ Hi and welcome to the board!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jayshon said:

Who’s all on tomorrow again?

Emma vs. Kim vs. The Marilynds for Team Legend, Cara vs. Justin vs. Kayla and Alyssa vs. Daysia vs. Sasha for Team Gwen, Andrew vs. Devix vs. Steven for Team Camila, and Austin vs. Brayden vs. Eva for Team Blake.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

Emma vs. Kim vs. The Marilynds for Team Legend, Cara vs. Justin vs. Kayla and Alyssa vs. Daysia vs. Sasha for Team Gwen, Andrew vs. Devix vs. Steven for Team Camila, and Austin vs. Brayden vs. Eva for Team Blake.

Okkk

Β 

Looking forward to Justin and Kimmmay

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, pauwis said:

any guess?

Β 

first I thought of When We Were Young, then Bruno, then Sam

Β 

(and they're probably just random notesπŸ˜…

Β 

https://instagram.com/stories/parijitab/2965760579350577936?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Β 

The two songs that come to mind based on that are When I Was Your Man and Make You Feel My Love.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pauwis said:

any guess?

Β 

first I thought of When We Were Young, then Bruno, then Sam

Β 

(and they're probably just random notesπŸ˜…

Β 

https://instagram.com/stories/parijitab/2965760579350577936?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Β 

Idk why my mind went to I feel the earth move by carole king or stay by rihanna

• Like 1