The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

2 hours ago, Voice said:

I may be totally wrong but, I think some artist are flying out today. Someone has been on my radar lol and they just flew out today.

Battles aren't being filmed until the end of January. If any of the contestants are travelling right now it's probably for the holidays. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

What are the odds of Niall having Harry as his mentor in battles 😭

Was about to say 0.00% but I looked at Harry's schedule and he's at the Forum from 1/26-1/29 :haha:

So, much like last season, he's not out of the conversation (but he is likely out of the budget lol)

@Someone648:

On behalf of NBC, I would formally like to apologize for Devix’s untimely and unjust elimination. We would like to offer our condolences to you, as we know that you would have preferred he continue on the show, but unfortunately our hands were tied. Now that we have cleared the air regarding this, we at NBC strongly recommend you release spoilers, as soon as possible. We fear that if you do not, @QueenCami will be very sad, which would be a horrific outcome. Thank you for your cooperation.

/joking

I am not NBC and am not impersonating them. Please don’t get mad at me. 😟

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

@Someone648:

On behalf of NBC, I would formally like to apologize for Devix’s untimely and unjust elimination. We would like to offer our condolences to you, as we know that you would have preferred he continue on the show, but unfortunately our hands were tied. Now that we have cleared the air regarding this, we at NBC strongly recommend you release spoilers, as soon as possible. We fear that if you do not, @QueenCami will be very sad, which would be a horrific outcome. Thank you for your cooperation.

/joking

I am not NBC and am not impersonating them. Please don’t get mad at me. 😟

Very heartfelt.

I'm still working this whole week lol

• Like 1