The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

7 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Or fake

Lol yeah that's what i thought just didn't wanna offend the other guy who thought he was kind. at least he takes the time to make fake comments. (like all of them are just like over the top)

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

also ALI said the Holly was The Voice. she wants D Smooth to take it all the way. And is proud of Gina and Ryley. People don't seem to be liking team Chance or NOIVAS lol

by people i mean the voice contestants

Well Finaly the Press Site catch up.  Here the Celebrity line up

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/bbaf69a2-d430-4f94-81d0-2857f4b4dc41

Season 23 of NBC’s four-time Emmy Award-winning competition series “The Voice” will conclude with special performances from Lewis Capaldi and Alex Newell during the live show on Monday, May 22 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT). CeeLo Green, Diplo & Lily Rose, Maroon 5 and Toosii will take the stage during the two-hour live season finale on Tuesday, May 23 (9-11 p.m. ET/PT). 

The finale will include special appearances from familiar faces to “The Voice.” Camila Cabello, Jennifer Hudson, Nick Jonas, John Legend, Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Pharrell Williams and Dolly Parton will join the show as they commemorate Blake’s final episode

Coaches Chance the Rapper, Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan and Blake Shelton will perform with their final artists.

Multi-platinum Grammy Award-nominated singer and songwriter Lewis Capaldi will perform his fifth consecutive UK #1 hit single, “Wish You the Best,” from his new album, “Broken by Desire to Be Heavenly Sent,” which is out May 19. Capaldi’s music has amassed more than 25 billion streams worldwide.  

Tony Award-nominated actor Alex Newell will perform “Independently Owned” from the hit Broadway musical “Shucked,” which will mark the first performance from a Broadway show on “The Voice.”

Five-time Grammy winner and former coach on “The Voice,” CeeLo Green returns for a surprise performance. 

Grammy-winning artist, producer and DJ Diplo will take the stage with groundbreaking country artist and 2022 ACM Best New Female Artist nominee Lily Rose to perform their song “Sad in the Summer,” which they debuted together at this year’s Stagecoach Music Festival.

Coming off the first run of eight successful shows at their Las Vegas residency, three-time Grammy-winning band Maroon 5 makes its debut performance of new single “Middle Ground.”

Critically acclaimed Platinum-certified recording artist Toosii will perform his breakout hit “Favorite Song,” which just broke into the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 at #8.

10 minutes ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/bbaf69a2-d430-4f94-81d0-2857f4b4dc41

Season 23 of NBC’s four-time Emmy Award-winning competition series “The Voice” will conclude with special performances from Lewis Capaldi and Alex Newell during the live show on Monday, May 22 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT). CeeLo Green, Diplo & Lily Rose, Maroon 5 and Toosii will take the stage during the two-hour live season finale on Tuesday, May 23 (9-11 p.m. ET/PT). 

The finale will include special appearances from familiar faces to “The Voice.” Camila Cabello, Jennifer Hudson, Nick Jonas, John Legend, Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Pharrell Williams and Dolly Parton will join the show as they commemorate Blake’s final episode

Coaches Chance the Rapper, Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan and Blake Shelton will perform with their final artists.

Multi-platinum Grammy Award-nominated singer and songwriter Lewis Capaldi will perform his fifth consecutive UK #1 hit single, “Wish You the Best,” from his new album, “Broken by Desire to Be Heavenly Sent,” which is out May 19. Capaldi’s music has amassed more than 25 billion streams worldwide.  

Tony Award-nominated actor Alex Newell will perform “Independently Owned” from the hit Broadway musical “Shucked,” which will mark the first performance from a Broadway show on “The Voice.”

Five-time Grammy winner and former coach on “The Voice,” CeeLo Green returns for a surprise performance. 

Grammy-winning artist, producer and DJ Diplo will take the stage with groundbreaking country artist and 2022 ACM Best New Female Artist nominee Lily Rose to perform their song “Sad in the Summer,” which they debuted together at this year’s Stagecoach Music Festival.

Coming off the first run of eight successful shows at their Las Vegas residency, three-time Grammy-winning band Maroon 5 makes its debut performance of new single “Middle Ground.”

Critically acclaimed Platinum-certified recording artist Toosii will perform his breakout hit “Favorite Song,” which just broke into the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 at #8.

I guess it was too much to expect any alums. It’s a pity because they actually have some legit chart hits to showcase.

Corey Kent had the #1 song on the Country published chart this Sunday.

Melanie Martinez’ and her single Void were just named the iHeart Radio Pop On the Verge selection.

Libianca has a HUGE global hit with People and it finally made the H100 here.

And 2/3 of them were Team Blake!

(I’m ignoring Morgan Wallen because he’s on vocal rest)

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Lol yeah that's what i thought just didn't wanna offend the other guy who thought he was kind. at least he takes the time to make fake comments. (like all of them are just like over the top)

Lol you're fine, I'm not even that much of a NOIVAS fan.

But for certain users, it's literally half their contribution on the site to harp on the guy personally. 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dany said:

the minivan won't know what hit them.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Dany said:

coaches performing with their artists will be on monday or tuesday ?

2 minutes ago, ernia said:

coaches performing with their artists will be on monday or tuesday ?

Tuesday for the duet. 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/02b17183-0c22-4b9a-97c0-6b898e94159e

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE, PART 2"

ORIGINAL

05/23/2023 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Host Carson Daly reveals who America has chosen to be the Season 23 winner. The star-studded finale includes special performances by chart-topping artists, finalist/coach duets and surprises to celebrate Blake Shelton as he says a final goodbye to “The Voice.”

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Lol you're fine, I'm not even that much of a NOIVAS fan.

But for certain users, it's literally half their contribution on the site to harp on the guy personally. 

ok good haahahah

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It's to bad they didn't have some of Blake's past voice contestants come back to perform at his last show. We could've had a Cassadee Danielle duet

I agree. Maybe they'll film a segment where some of his past team members talk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

After Kane Brown, Lewis Capaldi is probably the non-coach I see the most on the show performing.

Niall and Lewis are buddies. They filmed a documentary of their road trip around Ireland for television.

• Like 2

Rewatched NOIVAS´s performance, and the first 30 seconds or so were really good, particularly a nice low note he hit there. 

After he hit his first big note, shakiness started, and then when the chorus hit it went completely off the rails. 

But those 30 seconds might be my favorite thing I´ve heard from him in the season, he proved he can sound nice with restraint. Hopefully a finale ballad puts him in that lane. (I already don´t have high hopes for his uptempo)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Rewatched NOIVAS´s performance, and the first 30 seconds or so were really good, particularly a nice low note he hit there. 

After he hit his first big note, shakiness started, and then when the chorus hit it went completely off the rails. 

But those 30 seconds might be my favorite thing I´ve heard from him in the season, he proved he can sound nice with restraint. Hopefully a finale ballad puts him in that lane. (I already don´t have high hopes for his uptempo)

Well that's what I've been wanting to say actually. His vocal is a hit or miss to me, and in this performance he acted like Rayshun Lamarr 2.0 with these messy belting vocals.

Agreed with you on the first 30 seconds of him. If he keeps restraining his vocals, I think he will get a better reception.

Edited by allistr