The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

The Voice Twitter account hasn't informed people about Monday night's voting.

content on The Voice Twitter this morning, starting at the top and scrolling down:

The Voice Studios in Decentraland

Niall and Kelly video

Niall with his Top 2

Ryley playoffs performance

Holly playoffs performance

Gina playoffs performance

D.Smooth playoffs performance

Niall mic video

Blake and Chance playoffs video

Blake with his Top 2

Niall mic video

coach outtakes video

JoJo Siwa on That's My Jam

That's My Jam

Kelly playoffs tweet

D.Smooth playoffs performance

Chance on Late Night with Seth Meyers

Chance on Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sorelle playoffs performance

Ray playoffs performance

Grace playoffs performance

Kelly tweet about Chance

NOIVAS playoffs performance

They haven’t posted anything about the voting changes on any of their social accounts. 99.9% of viewers will hear about it for the first time on Monday night, and for those who don’t watch the live broadcast, tough luck. 

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Only one contestant has yet to post voting instructions (or anything about voting, at all). Without checking, try to guess which one it is. :P

Grace is so great she doesn’t even need to. And she knows it also lmao. Our confident young Country queen 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Grace is so great she doesn’t even need to. And she knows it also lmao. Our confident young Country queen 

Whether she needs to or not, I doubt that is her thought process. 

The social media stuff doesn’t result in many extra votes anyway, so none of what any of them are doing is likely to have an effect on the results. Not even Ariana could move the needle. 

Okay My finale precitions

Grace

Noivas

Holly

Ryley

Sorelle (or Gina?)

1st - Holly

2nd - Grace

3rd - NOIVAS
4th - Ryley

5th - Sorelle

I think Grace and Noivas will split causing Holly to win. If you could vote for multiple people it would be

1st - Grace

2nd - NOIVAS

3rd - Holly

4th - Ryley

5th - Sorelle

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jem128 said:

Yeah, I don’t know if she wants to win or not, but she certainly hasn’t been campaigning for it. My guess is she’s just busy putting in the work and will let the cards fall where they may. 

I agree. I think she’s likely doing what is best for her sanity. Good for her.

Her talent will get her to the finals. 

3 hours ago, idolfan1234 said:

Where does it say that each coach gets 1 singer in the finale and the next highest vote getter is the 5th wildcard?

It doesn’t lol. 

You can only vote for ONE artist and the top 5 move on.

5 hours ago, Discovolcano said:

All of you are so dramatic. She’s a slightly above average country singer at best

Hell nah you’re wildin’. She is one of God’s greatest creations on this earth. She is a superstar that is incredibly humble and extremely talented

Edited by gabe0101
  • Like 1

Maybe it’s just me who’s observing this, but the double standards towards certain contestants are so evident sometimes. Behavior in one contestant may be labeled as arrogant or pandering but when similar behavior is seen in another it’s praised as confidence. :wacko:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe it’s just me who’s observing this, but the double standards towards certain contestants are so evident sometimes. Behavior in one contestant may be labeled as arrogant or pandering but when similar behavior is seen in another it’s praised as confidence. :wacko:

Sure but that’s just gabe0101 nobody takes them seriously (maybe I’m forgetting some people tho 🤔)

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Sure but that’s just gabe0101 nobody takes them seriously (maybe I’m forgetting some people tho 🤔)

I think a certain somebody called Josh and Bryce two out-of-this-world country singers 🧐

• Haha 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, i know this is about other user, but i never thought that Grace not posting about the voting rulez had something to do with her being "confident" or anything; i just thought she was being too lazy to publish it lol (i mean, it's something that would happen to me 🤭)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, i know this is about other user, but i never thought that Grace not posting about the voting rulez had something to do with her being "confident" or anything; i just thought she was being too lazy to publish it lol (i mean, it's something that would happen to me 🤭)

With the amount of work she puts into preparing for her performances (based on how she’s described it in interviews), I definitely don’t think she’s lazy. But, it clearly isn’t a priority, and that could just be not wanting the distraction. The contestants are probably warned in advance how nasty people get on social media. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ohhhh this wasn’t directed at you in any way! I’m sorry if it came across that way.

• Like 1

This user is a big country fan and always goes for the country contestants. I remember them stanning Lana Scott and Bryce. Now it´s Grace. 

There was another (some "UCLA professor") that was a diehard Kenzie fan. Of course there´s a "very" slim chance that we could be talking about the same person, isn´t it? 

Edited by Misirlou

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This user is a big country fan and always goes for the country contestants. I remember them stanning Lana Scott and Bryce. Now it´s Grace. 

There was another (some "UCLA professor") that was a diehard Kenzie fan. Of course there´s a "very" slim chance that we could be talking about the same person, isn´t it? 

I always thought “UCLA Professor” guy was Disney. 

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I always thought “UCLA Professor” guy was Disney. 

they had so many accounts, who knows lol

anyway back to the show, I'm getting excited to see how the top 8 perform live m04127.gif.f358ba3646dd59d8455b4c245b328b84.gif

, there really isn't anyone who's voice I dislike this season 

Kinda excited for the Semis because it’s the first round where we don’t know everything that’s gonna go down. (it’s been countless times but wow what an awful format lmao)

• Like 3