The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

13 minutes ago, erik g said:

I thought they were ok. I'm not really a fan of the girl in the middle's tone. 

I agree. This performance was fine, but I think that me not liking the tone much is the reason why I can’t really get into them. Still easily the more interesting Chance semifinalist

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Should be interesting to see if IDF ends up agreeing with the Top 2 that the coaches choose for each team.

there will probably be some disagreements, but not a lot of meltdowns like there would have been without spoilers, we had a while to get used to the results

• Like 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

there will probably be some disagreements, but not a lot of meltdowns like there would have been without spoilers, we had a while to get used to the results

I’m expecting to disagree with some of Team Chance, based on past performances from that team, but it’s not really a strong team to begin with. I’m glad to finally know what the playoffs were like. 

As for Sorelle, I won’t know whether or not I would have picked them until I see the rest of the team

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

So today we have to say goodbye to

Mary Kate Connor

Kylee Dayne

Rachel Christine

Kala Banham

Manasseh

Jamar Langley

:kalancry: this week and next are so brutal with eliminations

10 minutes ago, istersay said:

:kalancry: this week and next are so brutal with eliminations

I’m just glad that Chance and Kelly playoffs aren’t in the same episode. Those are the two hardest teams for me

• Like 1

I expected more cause it was so overhyped but it was still good. However, I always enjoy someone's voice way more than the other ones in the group and this time is no exception 👀

The girlies are working hard for that fifth spot, they'll probably get a great song for the semifinals.

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

I expected more cause it was so overhyped but it was still good. However, I always enjoy someone's voice way more than the other ones in the group and this time is no exception 👀

The girlies are working hard for that fifth spot, they'll probably get a great song for the semifinals.

They really are. If cards are well played, they are good live and get a great song...maybe.

But if any coach is missing the finale, it´s definitely Chance. And this is coming from someone who has been enjoying Sorelle all the way through.

Edited by Misirlou

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They really are. If cards are well played, they are good live and get a great song...maybe.

But if any coach is missing the finale, it´s definitely Chance. And this is coming from someone who has been enjoying Sorelle all the way through.

Well if someone's is getting pimped at this point it's them, Ray's ship has sailed. Plus Gina's chances are looking slim and I still think D.Smooth is getting upbeat Bruno or a song that goes nowhere.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But if Sorelle gets through, doesn't that mean that Chance won't miss the finale?

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

But if Sorelle gets through, doesn't that mean that Chance won't miss the finale?

Yeah, but they have a tough road ahead, considering they´re not with Blake and Minivan´s dislike for trios. Not to mention they´re way to poppy for them.

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Well if someone's is getting pimped at this point it's them, Ray's ship has sailed. Plus Gina's chances are looking slim and I still think D.Smooth is getting upbeat Bruno or a song that goes nowhere.

At this point I see D.Smooth taking the 5th spot, honestly. He needs a good playoff performance, and a decent enough song in semis and he´s all set. 

If TPTB desperately want Chance in the finale though, then yeah, I can see "That´s What I Like" in his future.

Just watched their performance. Wasn't out of this world, crazy, over the top vocals, but I still thought they did a pretty good job. I liked it.

I think both Wé and Sorelle didn't do the song the way I wanted, but you know, it's very hard to do anything like Christina Aguilera. Still, I think they killed it.

But at least I liked both of their performances way more than Kimberly Nicole's. :stealth:

So I´ve liked Kala and Jamar more than Sorelle in this round (dug all three, btw), but I feel like Sorelle would be more interesting in the long run than Jamar ("Long run" AKA 1 or 2 weeks more), so I can see why some things went the way they did.

Kala though...I´m still waiting on Ray.

Edited by Misirlou