♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

On 8/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, Gustavo527 said:

The winner of the season right here :rolleyes:

Apparently, this post right here annoyed some people in the spoiler thread because i'm "claiming the winner". I'm not "claiming" anything, i just wanted to praise Morgan for how talented she is. And i'm not gonna change my choice of words so some people doesn't get uncomfortable. 

Sorry, i needed to vent. (Btw, this has nothing to do with the post being moved here. I'm glad it was moved here so we can continue to praise her here safely)  

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Apparently, this post right here annoyed some people in the spoiler thread because i'm "claiming the winner". I'm not "claiming" anything, i just wanted to praise Morgan for how talented she is. And i'm not gonna change my choice of words so some people doesn't get uncomfortable. 

Sorry, i needed to vent. (Btw, this has nothing to do with the post being moved here. I'm glad it was moved here so we can continue to praise her here safely)  

Nothing you said was out of line. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

They wouldn't have been so butt hurt if they thought is was a crazy comment.  They are butt hurt because they know it just might be true.  🙃

10 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Add me

Added...Welcome!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not that important but I don't think your post was what they were referring too. There was another person who said she would destroy the competition and that's what pinched some nerves.

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Forgot about this DM I sent in January. Someone just reminded me. I don’t even remember it, honestly. :haha:

dZHjvw0.png

Yep, thanks for the tip. ;) One day out of desperation for names I checked her account and saw she posted a picture in the hotel. Then, we found her TikTok where she followed Eric, who was also in the hotel.

• Like 1

Did I mention Morgan is an even better human than she is a singer?  The Morgan I've come to know and adore is always positive and affirming. ❤️

Can we talk about what kind of unicorn looks like this fresh from a dip in the lake? She has skin to die for!

• Like 4

On 7/31/2022 at 6:58 PM, Rodney said:

Okay.  Since this is the four-chair country girl who ended up with Camila, add me.  She's amazing, and I'm interested in seeing how far Camila takes her!

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

Okay, then.  Go ahead and add me, too!  She's incredible!

You were added a while ago.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Add me please. She's great and very versatile, although I would selfishly want her to take the country route on the show. 

Can't wait for her battle against Steven in particular.

Added.  Welcome!

Pretty sure some county will happen but she can crush just about any belty song, so even the Clarkson catalog is in play.  I just hope TPTB gives her songs she can feast on.  I still have nightmares about TPTB giving Grey in S5...another power vocalist... Paramour's "Still Into You" a week after she crushed Clarkson's "Already Gone".    Why?  Just why?

Speaking of Already Gone...that would work so well for Morgan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MMSuperFan said:

Love this 💕

So MMSuperfan huh.  Should I assume a Morgan Myles super fan?  If so...be advised it is an Idolforums (IDF) tradition to ask to be added to the fan list....if you're so inclined.  

2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

So MMSuperfan huh.  Should I assume a Morgan Myles super fan?  If so...be advised it is an Idolforums (IDF) tradition to ask to be added to the fan list....if you're so inclined.  

Yes please add me thank you, is there an email list as well?

• Like 1

Added ...Thrilled to have another superfan in the crowd. I was getting kinda lonely.  😊

No email but pretty sure you can set the system to let you know when there are replies to your posts.  Although with someone as awesome as Morgan there SHOULD be an email list.