♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Morgan might end up being my favorite this season. I can’t wait to hear her performances! 😀

I would give you some kind of snarky comment about backing into a snowflake but since you may have been double Stojacked I'll be (only slightly) more gracious.   🙃

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

I would give you some kind of snarky comment about backing into a snowflake but since you may have been double Stojacked I'll be (only slightly) more gracious.   🙃

Stojacked:lmao: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Let's see if it taught you a lesson or not. :giggle:

The heart never learns....it just loves, breaks and heals.   At this point in time, any fan thread is a leap of faith. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

At this point in time, any fan thread is a leap of faith. 

Yep but that didn't stop 20 of them from being created during the first 30 minutes of spoilers being dropped. :giggle:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yep but that didn't stop 20 of them from being created during the first 30 minutes of spoilers being dropped. :giggle:

OK, I think everyone got your point a few posts ago. It’s not that big of a deal. I did it once too, and I don’t even remember who the contestant was. She never got a chance to audition. Oh, well! But, I also made Addison’s, Brynn’s, Spensha’s, Chevel’s, Thunderstorm’s and Joanna’s threads based on spoilers. You win some, you lose some. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 7

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, I think everyone got your point a few posts ago. It’s not that big of a deal. I did it once too, and I don’t even remember who the contestant was. She never got a chance to audition. Oh, well! But, I also made Addison’s, Brynn’s, Spensha’s, Chevel’s, Thunderstorm’s and Joanna’s threads based on spoilers. You win some, you lose some. 

Touchy subject? But anyways you're right it's not the end of the world shit happens.

• Like 1

Just wanted to hop on here to wish Morgan the best of luck in her battle this week! She has a killer voice and is a beast of a vocalist, so she certainly has all the tools needed to do exceptionally well. Let’s just hope her coach (and the producers for that matter) are on her side. 🤞

• Like 3

On behalf of Ms Myles...thanks for the warm wishes....she is gonna need all of that.  There are so many pieces to the "Winner" puzzle and the contestants only control a few of them. 

• Like 3

Anyway by Martina McBride 

god bless the broken road by rascal Flatts

cry pretty by Carrie underwood 
All I ask by Adele

I’m gonna let him fly and forgiveness by patty GriffIn

Not ready to make nice the chicks

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Add me plz

Added.  Welcome!!

29 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Anyway by Martina McBride 

god bless the broken road by rascal Flatts

cry pretty by Carrie underwood 
All I ask by Adele

I’m gonna let him fly and forgiveness by patty GriffIn

Not ready to make nice the chicks

I swear...I listened to Patty sing I'm Gonna Let Him Fly yesterday and thought that would be a great song for Morgan.  💐

Martina and The Chicks are always in good taste. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I think it will be Morgan’s birthday tomorrow! 😀 Hopefully she gets that birthday luck for her battle.

Yep...tomorrow is her Birthday

• Like 2

So....it seem the crystal ball (aka: Spoiler thread) now says this is likely our girl.

TBA (female) - TBA. Turned 4 chairs. Picked either GWEN or CAMILA.

How are we feeling about Team Camilla? 

3 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

How are we feeling about Team Camilla? 

I think this is a good team for her. She’s easily the best vocalist on the team, so I’m not too worried for Knockouts.

• Like 1