So You Think You Can Dance Season 17

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

For the most, the ballroom dancers haven't been vote getters except for Jensen somehow, but her being safe in the first two votes is a good sign. It'll be interesting seeing how the votes shake out with it only being a select portion of the audience voting.

Yeah, it's definitely a good sign for Alexis to be safe in the first two votes, but with her getting a new partner next week, she needs a partner she has chemistry with.

• Like 1

I'm glad we got rehearsal footage this week! I wish we would've gotten them last week because I always enjoyed seeing the couples meet each other for the first time (well, not actual first time but you know what I meant). I guess Fox didn't want to do a longer episode to accommodate the footage. :(

She's from Provo, Utah. What did you expect?

(noah fence @*Diana)

The Shade GIF by Pepsi

It's provo trust me I shade them too.

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2022 at 7:03 PM, FrogLenzen said:

This show can do any kind of nonsense it wants with auditions, with the format, with the judging panel, with judging comments, with voting, I don't care. As long as at the end of the day they serve me routines that I can rewatch again and again for the rest of my life. Season 17 is officially a MASSIVE SUCCESS

Here to agree with this. :yes:  So far this routines have been ABOVE PAR and the producers actually did a great job of making sure we knew each and every dancer going into the Top 12... tho they almost did such a good job of that it made it obvious who was going in and who wasn't during the Green Mile. :giggle: 

Also I thought I’d hate the studio audience voting, but outside of Essence & Thiago in week one, I haven’t disagreed with their decisions. :ph34rwave:

I can't wait for American Idol to start doing studio audience voting only

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

That might be a better thing for American idol.  While studio audience voting would prevent me from voting for my favorites, it might also prevent mediocre contestants from getting far.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, buffmetube said:

Maybe I need to go to a taping so I can vote. :ph34rwave:

I haven't been since S7.

The tickets are really easy to get and I considered flying out to go see a show

I just couldn't justify torturing myself with a $400 ticket to fly 7 hours to do it lol... maybe I'll change my mind later

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

21 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

That might be a better thing for American idol.  While studio audience voting would prevent me from voting for my favorites, it might also prevent mediocre contestants from getting far.

Lmaoo that would probably be a much better idea for the show. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Maybe I finally start watching this season so I can give you my Bollywood hot takes now? I've been so disappointed by the show in the past when I've listened to a song and wished it would be used and then it's used and it's bad :<

• Like 1