So You Think You Can Dance Season 17

*from mjsbigblog:

Here is the SYTYCD schedule for the next few weeks

• Wednesday June 29  Around the World – Top 10 perform, Top 8 revealed. the Top 10 will dance with new partners, as the studio rounds continue.
  • Wednesday July 6  REPEAT
  • Wednesday July 13  Turn Back Time – Top 8 perform, Top 6 revealed. The Top Four dancers from last week will pick their partners and dance in random genres. Then, all eight dancers will showcase their talents in solo rounds to win over the audience and our expert panel of judges. Two dancers will face elimination and only six will remain.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Maybe the Top 8 are dancing two routines and it’s to give them time to practice?

#lowstandards

I would love that but would they be able to fit in 8 routines, a group routine and the elimination all in an hour show? :dead:  It might be one couple's routine, boys group, girls group and an opening group routine?

47 minutes ago, nigelsimon said:

Yeah, that's probably it. Some seasons they do break when July 4th is within a few days

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. :yes: 

13 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

Is there a way to watch this season outside the US? It seems like Fox doesn't even have its official Youtube channel anymore...

if you don't want to put on your pirate hat you can try the official Facebook page for routines maybe

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

if you don't want to put on your pirate hat you can try the official Facebook page for routines maybe

Wow I am dumb didn't realise I could probably find it somewhere like that! I've been searching frantically for pirated episodes of Love Island but somehow SYTYCD?? Brain says official only?? Thank you though!

3 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

Wow I am dumb didn't realise I could probably find it somewhere like that! I've been searching frantically for pirated episodes of Love Island but somehow SYTYCD?? Brain says official only?? Thank you though!

Also it's on Hulu, at least in the US

34 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

i'll send you a youtube link for sytycd

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kritaaay said:

Is there a way to watch this season outside the US? It seems like Fox doesn't even have its official Youtube channel anymore...

Someone has been uploading the entire episodes on to YouTube pretty quickly.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 11:26 AM, kritaaay said:

if you wanna watch when it's live on tv, we have a stream link - starts in about 3 hours

and here is the link to view performances  Fox SYTYCD Playlist on youtube