American Idol S20 Grand Finale Discussion - 8pm ET-5pm PT

istersay

6 months of my time following spoilers/the season itself hoping for a female winner but once again, a WGWG wins! However, my life goes on and I have bigger and better things to worry about

Congrats to Noah! 

Edited by m1key

Just now, *Chris said:

Congrats to Noah ! 

Hoping Hunter can find great success, similar to what Lauren Alaina has been able to achieve ! 

Lauren is hardly successful unfortunately, thanks to country radio refusing to play her music. Gabby on the other hand is successful. 

Noah will fade into obscurity like the boy from last year, whatever his name was 

Just now, m1key said:

6 months of my time following spoilers/the season itself hoping for a female winner but once again, a WGWG wins! However, my life goes on and I have bigger and better things to worry about in my life lmao

Congrats to Noah! 

had Kenedis brain not been puffed with your a superstar air from the judges, she probably would have taken it with ease this year 

1 minute ago, ShortstopVM said:

LMAO Ryan showing off the card just to prove it's real... :dead: 

But in all seriousness, congratulations to Noah; he wasn't my preferred contestant, but he did make some great leaps and bounds since his audition. :yes: 👏👏👏

I agree with you on this.

Just now, GabbyFan said:

Lauren is hardly successful unfortunately, thanks to country radio refusing to play her music. Gabby on the other hand is successful. 

Noah will fade into obscurity like the boy from last year, whatever his name was 

I’d expect nothing else from a Gabby stan account to be factually incorrect on everything ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Didn’t watch much of the season, but tuned into to the last 15 minutes to see who would win. Nobody should be surprised anymore when the generic male country singer takes the prize. He’s a cookie cutter artist, and should fit right into today’s lame ass country radio scene. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

An all-country top two consisting of a guy and a blonde girl who sings Kristy Lee Cook’s Like My Mother Does where the guy wins? I feel like I’ve seen this before. 

Idol never fails itself to repeat itself over and over again. :haha: