Best Taylor Swift cover?

Gustavo527

Best Taylor Swift cover?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Taylor Swift cover on The Voice?

• Danielle Bradbery - Mean
    • Savannah Berry - Safe & Sound
    • Michelle Chamuel - I Knew You Were Trouble
    • Madilyn Paige and Tanner James - Everything Has Changed
    • Ivonne Acero - Style
    • Amy Vachal - Blank Space
    • Hanna Eyre - Blank Space
    • Stephanie Rice - Safe & Sound
    • Brynn Cartelli and Dylan Hartigan - ...Ready For It?
    • Spensha Baker - Red
    • Jacob Maxwell - Delicate
    • Will Breman - Style
    • Jack Rogan and Sabrina Dias - cardigan
    • Lana Scott - Wildest Dreams

Danielle Bradbery - Mean 

Savanna Berry - Safe & Sound 

Michelle Chamuel - IKYWT 

Madilyn Paige and Tanner James - Everything Has Changed 

Ivonne Acero - Style 

Amy Vachal - Blank Space 

Hannah Eyre - Blank Space 

Stephanie Rice - Safe & Sound 

Brynn Cartelli and Dylan Hartigan - ...Ready For It? 

Spensha Baker - Red  

Jacob Maxwell - Delicate 

Will Breman - Style 

Jack Rogan and Sabrina Dias - cardigan 

Lana Scott - Wildest Dreams 

I enjoyed a lot doing this poll. It was a sweet pleasure re-live some of these amazing performances:wub: 

I personally can't choose on this one because there is a lot of slayage, but i'm interested to see which ones get the most votes from y'all. 

(The erasure of Fearless, Lover, and evermore is showing, btw🥲)

Edited by Gustavo527

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I chose Danielle's audition so I won't hate on non live performances. :giggle:

Did they even tune back then? 😅 That was a close second for me. Recency bias could be helping Lana out here or the fact that this was a breakout moment for her. 

A lot of them were very well done. Spensha gave what I believe was easily her best live performance, Lana stepped it up big time, I loved Amy's twist on her song, Jacob's tone is nice, and Sabrina vs Jack was a fantastic surprise.

However, Will's infectious enthusiasm and willing to step outside the box, alongside with some tricky rhythmic guitar playing makes him my winner on this poll. And the fact that he inspired his performance on ThirdStory's arrangement was *chef's kiss*

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Did they even tune back then? 😅 That was a close second for me. Recency bias could be helping Lana out here or the fact that this was a breakout moment for her. 

Not sure but she was pretty flawless even in lives so it's hard to tell. I like Lana but she definitely takes a back seat to Danielle for sure.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Not sure but she was pretty flawless even in lives so it's hard to tell. I like Lana but she definitely takes a back seat to Danielle for sure.

Danielle was one of the most consistent vocalists to ever walk on that stage. It's crazy that she encountered little to no pitch issues in her performances - a natural talent right there.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Danielle was one of the most consistent vocalists to ever walk on that stage. It's crazy that she encountered little to no pitch issues in her performances - a natural talent right there.

The craziest thing is that she never sang anywhere except for her bathroom prior to the voice.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

The craziest thing is that she never sang anywhere except for her bathroom prior to the voice.

Yep, it was mindblowing what she did during her run. I never really picked up on it till her KO where I thought she gave the most pitch perfect performance of the round.

From the ones I've checked out, Brynn vs Dylan, Spensha, Lana, and Sabrina vs Jack are the best ones here for me. Danielle gets favorite points since I believe it was the performance that introduced me to the show, and I've got a soft spot for it lol

Edit: I completely missed Jacob on the poll and just realized after voting that he's there. I'd vote for him if I could turn back time. He was amazing.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

I know it wasn’t the best performance, but darn it, I loved the Tanner/Madilyn battle. It was literally the sweetest thing ever on the Voice.

Ikr? I melted when i saw that one for the first time. It felt so pure and beautiful (to be fair, i feel that with the original, especially with the music video) 

I admit, though, that one of the reasons for which i loved that battle when it aired, was that i used to have a big crush on Tanner   :giggle:

Woah, a lot of these were really good! Michelle's live literally sounded like a taped performance, and she probably had the hardest song to pull off here. Hanna gave me chills as well! 

I voted for Hanna because she deserves more than one vote.