Worst instant save performance of the season?

Sachin Jain

?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Shadale- Breathe
    • Gymani- Sweet love
    • Ryleigh- Dangerous woman
    • Gymani- Tell me something good
    • Jim and Sasha Allen- I won’t give up
    • Jeremy Rosado- What hurts the most
    • Holly Forbes- Because of you
    • Jershika Maple- What is love
    • Lana Scott- Things a man oughta know
    • Joshua Vacanti- My heart will go on
    • Jim and Sasha Allen- Rich girl
    • Jershika Maple- Break every chain

A lot of other meh performances  ( or almost every other instant save performance) you could have put on the list before Gymani's sweet love and both of Jershika's performance..

Like bella's. I'd say she had one of the weaker IS performances of the season.

59 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Why are people voting break every chain?

My guess would be because it had several pitch issues from start to finish ( I personally like it ) but the thing is I am surprised that people are voting for break every chain when both of Jim&Sasha’s instant save performances exist .

Edited by Mohammad

15 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

My guess would be because it had several pitch issues from start to finish ( I personally like it ) but the thing is I am surprised that people are voting for break every chain when both of Jim&Sasha’s instant save performances exist .

Yeah, it’s nowhere near the worst Instant Save performances this season for me, especially since the other performances that night weren’t any better

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah, it’s nowhere near the worst Instant Save performances this season for me, especially since the other performances that night weren’t any better

Yeah even with the pitch issues it was still solid the power and emotion that she brought really made up for it IMO and there were some good moments too. While Jim&Sasha on the other hand were not it . I might sound harsh but I ain’t telling a lie , Jim&Sasha to me have always delivered the weakest/worst performances every round in the lives except the top 10 . Jim&Sasha’s best performance IMO were Stay and Home but these 2 particular performances were good but nothing special or AMAZING and chill inducing or one of the best this season , they were decent to good at best. While every member in the top 13 had delivered a wow or amazing performance IMO except Jim&Sasha.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah even with the pitch issues it was still solid the power and emotion that she brought really made up for it IMO and there were some good moments too. While Jim&Sasha on the other hand were not it . I might sound harsh but I ain’t telling a lie , Jim&Sasha to me have always delivered the weakest/worst performances every round in the lives except the top 10 . Jim&Sasha’s best performance IMO were Stay and Home but these 2 particular performances were good but nothing special or AMAZING and chill inducing or one of the best this season , they were decent to good at best. While every member in the top 13 had delivered a wow or amazing performance IMO except Jim&Sasha.

I agree with your comment on Jim and Sasha.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

I voted for J&S's I Won't Give Up but Ryleigh's Dangerous Woman is a close second.

I'm pretty puzzled as to why Break Every Chain has so many votes. Maybe bitter Lana/J&S/Joshua fans jealous that it got her into the finale over their fav?

TBH Joshua was actually good considering the song was a very very very tall order , tho jershika deserved . The urgency, emotion, and power behind every note jershika sang , she is just phenomenal.