S21: How far would the eliminated PO contestants have made had they been saved?

Misirlou

All of these contestants were eliminated in the POs this season. Some were instantly gone and anothers had to sing for the WC but lost.

How far do you think they would have made had their coach saved them?

TEAM KELLY:

Katie Rae

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

David Vogel

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

TEAM BLAKE:

LiBianca

Peedy Chavis

Edited by Misirlou

• Misirlou changed the title to S21: How far would the eliminated PO contestants have made had they been saved?

TEAM KELLY:

Katie Rae - top 13

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness - top 10

David Vogel - top 13

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella DeNapoli - semis, maybe even finale but kind of a reach (if ony ariana woke tf up with those song choices smh) otherwise top 10

Raquel Trinidad - top 13

TEAM BLAKE:

LiBianca - top 13

Peedy Chavis - top 10

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All of these contestants were eliminated in the POs this season. Some were instantly gone and anothers had to sing for the WC but lost.

How far do you think they would have made had their coach saved them?

TEAM KELLY:

Katie Rae

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

David Vogel

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

TEAM BLAKE:

LiBianca

Peedy Chavis

Katie: Top 13, maybe top 11…Kelly didn’t seem to really care all that much about her, but the biggest issue she had was a stacked team, not her vocals.

Samuel: Semis, but probably done after the save. He was well-received in his solo performances before the playoffs and people were pretty upset about him going home for a couple weeks after (even if they were happy about the three from Team Legend who made it) and blamed his exit on the song choice.

David: Top 13. His KO was a moment for putting him on the radar, but doing his thing with flipping female artists’ songs didn’t work out in the playoffs for whatever reason.

Bella: Top 11. She was very well-liked by Ari’s fanbase, but her post-battle song choices did her in. Had she gotten better songs, I think she may have gotten to the top 13, landed in the Save, won the Save, and then been eliminated the next week.

Raquel: Top 13. Unfortunately, she didn’t have the momentum she needed to advance past this point, since Minivan was lukewarm about her and Ari’s fans didn’t like her until the playoffs.

Peedy: Top 10. He can do country-folk stuff (and that’s what most of his covers were pre-show), so if he’d gone that direction in the playoffs I think he may have had a shot at advancing since he wouldn’t have just been the Gen Z Elvis kid.

Libianca: Top 13. She’s probably the contestant I’ve seen the most “should’ve advanced further” comments for this season, but her stylistic choices + general vibe doesn’t mesh well with Minivan, so…

Edited by VintageVoice

Katie Rae: Probably T10, but potentially as far as the finals if she gained enough momentum. It seemed like neither Minivan or the Arianators had any reason to dislike her, so she probably could’ve moved the needle if she delivered.

Samuel Harness: Semifinals based on his pre-live performances, but we saw that his ability to perform live was a bit questionable, so I’d say T11 or T10 would’ve been his peak.

David Vogel: T11. I think he would’ve had enough support to survive one week, but pale in comparison in week 2.

Bella DeNapoli: Finals. She was easily the most well liked one on post-battles Team Ari and I think even with her terrible PO performances, she could’ve had a recovery arc and made it far.

Raquel Trinidad: T13. Despite being amazing and my favorite this season, it was clear that no particular audience latched onto her unfortunately. :(

Peedy Chavis: Definitely Semifinals. I think he and Lana would’ve had the exact same trajectory. They were both consistent, safe, Team Blake members who had mixed, but mostly good, reception. Maybe finals, but I think he had too much competition.

Libianca: T13 without a doubt. Apart from

the Christianity, she’s the opposite of Minivan Bait and the opposite of a Team Blake member. Blake honestly should’ve let her go and get snatched up by Ari in the KOs because on Team Ari she would’ve THRIVED.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, abigailcoasters said:

Bella should've won that wild card! She would've gone far!

Bella did not do so well , Hailey was great and on pitch , Simple as that and Hailey is in the finale, highly doubt Bella could have made the finale. Bella is a great singer but idk what happened after battles ,song choices maybe ,oh well she does have a great voice and a bright future ahead of her.

Edited by Mohammad

Peedy Chavis- Semis

Katie Rae- Top 11

Samuel Harness- Top 10

David Vogel- Top 11

Bella DeNapoli- Top 10

LiBianca- Top 13

Raquel Trinidad- Top 13

LiBianca and Raquel are the only people that I could never see surviving Top 13 week. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, abigailcoasters said:

Bella should've won that wild card! She would've gone far!

No, if you are going to sing a song by Xtina, make sure you are gonna do it justice, because otherwise you are gonna flop hard, which happened to Bella. 

17 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I don't know why we are still pretending Bella could've gone far. Ariana could've saved her and she'd still be eaten up by Gymani with Sweet Love. Was she deserving more than Ryleigh? Imo, yes but would've placed exactly like her.

Literally. Like, she had two chances to prove her abilities to sing live, and she failed both of them

Edited by Gustavo527

17 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I don't know why we are still pretending Bella could've gone far. Ariana could've saved her and she'd still be eaten up by Gymani with Sweet Love. Was she deserving more than Ryleigh? Imo, yes but would've placed exactly like her.

MTE :rofl:

You can't use horrible song choices as an excuse for terrible pitch. Bella was one of my favorites pre-lives but both of her live performances were just a technical mess any way you look at it. Am I doubting that she could have delivered another great performance down the line? No, even Jim and Sasha had their decent moments, but she fell from grace so hard that I don't know how much she could've picked herself back up.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

MTE :rofl:

You can't use horrible song choices as an excuse for terrible pitch. Bella was one of my favorites pre-lives but both of her live performances were just a technical mess any way you look at it. Am I doubting that she could have delivered another great performance down the line? No, even Jim and Sasha had their decent moments, but she fell from grace so hard that I don't know how much she could've picked herself back up.

Bella fell hard after her audition and battle. All I know is that there is no way she could have made the Semis with her decline. She could have reasonably gotten eliminated in T13, but some artists in the past have also made T10 despite poor Live performances.

Edited by Cookie73

On 12/8/2021 at 4:24 PM, colemanftw said:

I think y’all forgot how amazing Bella was in her blind and battles.. and i’m not being dramatic her vocals in her blind audition and battle were top tier … idk what happened tho bc her playoff was A MESS