• Samuel
    • David
  3. 3. CS

• Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Jershika
    • Samuel
    • David

This one is really tough for me, since his frontrunner really really slipped.

PV1: Jershika- Despite getting a bus worthy song choice, she overpowered it and still managed to deliver. This, on top of her good run so far, will keep her safe I feel.

PV2: David- He gave an unproblematic performance and has the support of the Arianators, I very very very slightly think he'll get a PV over Samuel, but it'll be close.

CS: Samuel- Despite a weak performance, John will reward Samuel's consistency throughout the show by giving him a CS.

WC: Joshua- I can also see Joshua getting a CS or even a PV, but I think having a Lady Gaga song will make it a bit more unlikely for him.

Eliminated: Shadale- She's been given a bad cut by the producers so far and her performance tonight wasn't enough to move the needle in any way.

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

This team is impossible to guess, but I’ll go with…

PV1: Joshua

PV2: Jershika (?)

CS: Samuel (?)

Before seeing his FB stats, I would've placed David as a clear PV, but those speak for themselves. 

All I know is Joshua is probably getting a PV and John is saving Jershika if she doesn't get PV.

Edited by FloorWax

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Before seeing his FB stats, I would've placed David as a clear PV, but those speak for themselves. 

All I know is Joshua is probably getting a PV and John is saving Jershika if she doesn't get PV.

Agreed, I thought he was a lock after his performance, but he has the lowest FB stats of his team.

The PVs are likely Joshua and one of Jershika/Shadale, and I hope John saves him.

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’m very surprised by David’s reception. I thought he did what he had to do, and it clearly worked before but why not now? (I haven’t read any FB comments, I’m probably missing something)