SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Vivian Cardoso Gomez
MV5-BNm-Fi-ODli-NTIt-NDJi-Yy00-MTMy-LTkz

After my shit day what a wonderful thing to log on to my top 3 literally ever being nominated that's cute. Oh and my bi backs being eliminated. Joy. Sorry Vivian I actually really do like you and would love to save you but unfortunately that is not in the cards at this time with you being against who you are against.

Vivian was runner up during Belgium and the Netherlands, season 5 and like I mentioned I really love her but this is a tough cut to make. She's one I don't see having much longevity in this game so I'll just cut her now. I apologize to any fans even myself lol. It just rough choice to make. I feel like I sent her back to our rankers they would of cut her anyway and I was never going to save anyone but Kathryn.

Saving: Kathryn McCormick obviously

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Didn’t even realize that LoFro was eliminated again. Always done dirty in these rankdowns for no good reason. 💔

I'm still trying to figure out why this still happens? :? 

56 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lauren not even making it to the Top 100 definitely is a dagger to the heart

Seriously. I never expected her to make Top 20 with this set of rankers, but she definitely deserves better than not even making Top 100.

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm still trying to figure out why this still happens? :? 

Because one or both of Andrelliott are always playing in these.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

She’s queer so idk what you expect from us

Fair enough. Just surprised to see her still in as I found her run underwhelming. :haha: But I'm just lurking in from time to time as I can't handle the brutal cuts of my favorites, lmao.

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

While Jessica King is still in the game with only two good routines? What is reallly going on in here. :huh: :? 

1) one of those routines is the best contemporary routine on the US show

2) i am always stanning for a gay