SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Cycle 10: The Green Mile

9mfhhn8.pngHgZ2gEG_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandTVC8Zyg_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandMgTX6kV_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=granduhmhgpO_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandrNTrZWT_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand4CzKql5_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandmqNvIbC_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

The dancers have made it through Vegas Week. It's time for the final decision before we get to the live shows. This is one of the most difficult cuts of all. There's nothing more that the dancers can do. They are either in or out. Maybe the choices come down to who is needed in the cast. A certain dance style. A certain height. A certain gender quota. Will the correct choices be made? Will the dancer come back another year, or is this their last chance to be on the show?

Cycle 10 will happen in 2 rounds.

For the first round, each ranker has 48 hours from this post to choose 4 dancers to be sent straight into the Top 100. Any choices not made by that time will be forfeited.

For the second round, every ranker must make 1 final cut from the remaining dancers. The second round will start at a specific time on Monday, likely in the morning Eastern time. If you have a preference for the time the round starts on Monday, please post it in the thread. For the final cuts, 6 must be girls and 2 must be guys/NB. First come first serve. If you miss your chance to cut a certain gender, too bad.

Cuts are not locked in until a write-up is posted. The usual rule (30 minutes to do a write-up or refresh) will apply. Feel free to do your write-up early and copy/paste into the thread when round 2 opens. Also, feel free to make deals with each other. 

@*Amanda @sublymonal @*Diana @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @.Rei @Zoey

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 10 - The Green Mile)
22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Random thought of the evening: How did Kloé and Jonathan get the pimp slot for three weeks in a row on Canada Season 3????

update: Jonathan got the pimp slot again for the fourth week 

Also it is iconic how Edgar survived the bottom 3 FIVE times before the Top 10

Reminder to get in your saves before the 48 hour deadline is up! About 17 hours left!

I haven't heard anything, so right now it's looking like Round 2 will start at 11am Eastern on Monday. I will officially announce the start time for Round 2 when the 48 hour deadline is done. Let me know any issues before then.

Okay, JC did not check in and the deadline is passed. Because I'm the nicest guy in the world I am giving him his three prior immunities as his Top 100 saves:

Mackenzie Green

Mark Kanemura

Boris Schreurs

I will open up Round 2 as close to 11:00am Eastern Monday (tomorrow) (March 7) as I possibly can. When I post, the round will be open and cuts can be made. Remember, 6 cuts must be girls and 2 must be guys or NB (Sasha/Megz).