SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Yukino McHugh

DpJHvOJ.png

Yukino is one of the most interesting girls from AU4 which means that she had to be cut before the top 10 leaving us with a very bland top 10. Her showcase hip hop with Patric and Sally is one of my favorite routines of the season. Unfortunately she would be saddle with 4 jazz routines during her run and all very uninspiring choreography that wasn't really what we wanted to see her do. Luckily for us, we had the chance of see three solos from her that were really outstanding, so at least we had the chance to see her greateness. AU4 was really terrible from the female side, Eden, Yukino and Sally were the only good ones. She has some cools video in her YouTube page so please check them.

Saving Julia Mitomi

Edited by .Rei

On 1/3/2022 at 11:37 AM, FrogLenzen said:

The 33 Immunities are:

caDJWAE.pngAZ2uivS.pngfrD4odf.png8TBPKOi.pngn66ii8c.png3VKlZ5E.pngdsYHciQ.pngyuZytAH.pngql1httc.pngYoCqmzz.pngIVoenrP.pngM5jTBBI.png1Bxoaev.pngJk5dZBB.pngfi5DvvD.png2FYLvE5.pngffMh3WO.pngWbx08X1.pngBWyJK9G.png5as4vDh.pngYTAMO7n.pngWWOnzG1.pngxBqG5bT.png5ndcwV4.pngFBJd1vU.pngEdTEpBe.png1kSfBC0.pngPgNmi11.png07Mthcr.pngz61mFU9.pngWAmCbPJ.pngTaLQW6l.pngifsm6Ab.png

Ania Tarnowska
Ashlé Dawson
Boris Schreurs
Carly Blaney
Chelsie Hightower
Danny Tidwell
Denys Drozdyuk Derek's
Ivan Koumaev
Jasmine Harper Derek's
Jenna Johnson
Julia Mitomi
Kathryn McCormick
Kayla Radomski
Kent Boyd
Koine Iwasaki
Lauren "Ivy" Heeney
Lauren Seymour Randomizer
Lise Alexander
Mackenzie Green
Mark Kanemura
Melissa Mitro
Miles Faber
Nico Greetham
Paul Karmiryan
Paulina Figinska
Rhys Bobridge
Russell Ferguson
Tadd Gadduang
Talia Fowler
Tamara Arruti
Teddy Coffey
Tiffany Maher
Tomasz Barański Randomizer

Before this round ends, does anyone want to try to guess the third randomizer immunity for fun???

Missing write-ups:

Elliott

155. Serge Onik (US11)

156. Robbie Kmetoni (AU3)
Plus a photo for

146. Jessie Hesketh (AU3)

Andrew

131. William Wingfield (US4)

123. Renee Ritchie (AU3)

JC and/or Andrew

116. Youngkwang "Blond" Joung (AU4)

Amanda and/or Diana

109. [Paulina or Eliane]

Edited by FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Before this round ends, does anyone want to try to guess the third randomizer immunity for fun???

TBH if I had known you loved Jasmine that much to give her your immunity, I wouldn't have cut her

2 minutes ago, JC said:

TBH if I had known you loved Jasmine that much to give her your immunity, I wouldn't have cut her

Jasmine Harper is my #1 in the world of all time and it's not really secret knowledge after she made runner-up in the last rankdown

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Jasmine Harper is my #1 in the world of all time and it's not really secret knowledge after she made runner-up in the last rankdown

I honestly did not remember that she was your fave, but interesting that she made runner up last time and was such a threat, I completely forgot

I've never nominated her, she was just my least fave of the noms that I knew

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Missing write-ups:

Elliott

155. Serge Onik (US11)

156. Robbie Kmetoni (AU3)
Plus a photo for

146. Jessie Hesketh (AU3)

Andrew

131. William Wingfield (US4)

123. Renee Ritchie (AU3)

JC and/or Andrew

116. Youngkwang "Blond" Joung (AU4)

Amanda and/or Diana

110. [Paulina or Eliane]

love that for once i am not on this list ❤️

54 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I also didn’t know this!

Paulina Figińska

00.jpg

So, we have chosen to cut Paulina Figińska out of the two choices we have while we like her we felt she did not have much longevity in this game anyway so it was a fair cut. I am a bit shocked she was left alone and we cut Jasmine Harper but that is on me for putting her on my short list I sent to Amanda, Paulina Figińska was a dancer during So You Think You Can Dance Poland season 5. She had a good run and made it to runner up losing the title to Jakub Jóżwiak who she spent most of the season dancing with.

Edited by *Diana