2. Cut/Save solo

3. Save/Save solo

4. Cut/Save solo

Zoey

1. Cut/Save solo

2. Cut/Save solo

3. Nominate and cut/save with Elliott

4. Save/Save solo

@*Amanda and @*Diana need to get together and choose 14 nominations! They need to be all female nominations, no boys or NB allowed. Of the 14 nominations, 4 will be cut. Rei, JC, and Megan all have cuts to make. After all the cuts and saves, Amanda/Diana will make the last cut from the ones left.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 9 - Round 4 of 4)
1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

sarahmancini3-97c82f0e.jpeg

Sarah Mancini

TBH I was seriously considering saving Sarah because she's super hot and was a key member of Team Vincent on TUDB and you know how much importance I place on that show (LOOKIN' ATCHU Anna-Alicia!). But I think that just shy of Top 100 is a great placement for Sarah who came in at Top 14 in Benelux 5. Because of her time on The Ultimate Dance Battle Season 2 which aired before Benelux 5, around here in IDF she was a pretty anticipated contestant (along with Kalila and Denden) unfortunately she didn't prove to be as popular with the Benelux crowd and her time on the show didn't necessarily match her time on Team Vincent. She was paired with Niels and had a pretty good lyrical hip-hop to start the season. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of good to say about her Slowfox the next week and by then even a Isabelle Beernaert modern couldn't save them from the bottom 3 and an eventual elimination at Top 14. However, Sarah shined as a key piece of Team Vincent in TUDB Season 2. I have all the links for those who want to watch.

But mainly, I kept Sarah around for so long because she's super hot. And if we all have our thirst contestants that we are dragging along in this game then I am dragging Sarah along because up until she got pregnant, her IG was basically a bunch of artsy thirst traps. Which honestly. That's what a dancer's IG should be.

Taylor Swift GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Paulina Figińska
Jasmine Harper
Jessica "JJ" Rabone
Hannahlei Cabanilla

Ariana DeBose
Kim Gingras
Claudia Primeau
Demi Sorono
Katrina "Kat" Risteska
Julia Mitomi

Julia Żytko

Yukino McHugh.
Eliane Nsanze
Ellen Houck

Jasmine Harper

actor-jasmine-harper-131372_large.jpg?16

No one from this group that I dislike unfortunately so going to lose a few females that I like. Jasmine gets the short end of the stick as I do not dislike her, but I did not really enjoy her season that much. I think she is a great dancer but I did not connect with her or her season. I cannot even remember who won her season right now so I have to look it up. She was on season 10 with oh Amy and Fikshun. Yeah I was not crazy about either winner. I remember Jasmine more for her multiple all star appearances on subsequent seasons and for always being the tallest female in the room except maybe Cat Deeley. Anyways, congrats to her on making it this far.

Save Jessica

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Random thought of the evening: How did Kloé and Jonathan get the pimp slot for three weeks in a row on Canada Season 3????

They were trying to make spraytan happen.

_LwGNhWG_400x400.jpg

Kat Risteska

Look. I am saving Ariana and giving her the win our future Academy Award winner DESERVES. Academy Award. Golden Globe. Tony nominated. She's gonna EGGOT in her lift and we have to give her "SYTYCD Worldwide" Winner to add to it. Is it fair that she was on one single episode? No. But was that our fault as the viewers? Absolutely not! Nigel cast her to cut her immediately. And that timeline has lead to Ariana being the first out queer woman of color and afro-Latina to be nominated for and win practically everything.

Anyway, Kat. She was on Season 2 of the Australian version and made it to top 6. I liked her well enough but not more than Talia or even Amy or Gianne. She was 18 in 2009 so that means that we are the same age. She is a hip-hop dancer who was initially paired with Danny Golding. Their best routines are probably their Top 20 contemporary and they had an interesting Marco Panciz routine. Kat did better once they split at top 10 (and Danny got eliminated) having a pretty great hip-hop with Tim, a very good foxtrot with BJ, and two good routines with Charlie at Top 6. I wouldn't have really minded her making Top 4 but I wasn't too bummed out about it. Nowadays Kat is dating and engaged to Danny Ewing.

• Sad 1