Benjamin Castro
Darius Hickman
Evelien Ceulemans
Ezra Sosa
Graeme Isaako
Ilona Bekier

Tanisha Belnap
Tim "Timomatic" Omaji

@sublymonal's turn! He gets to save one AND cut one. Reminder that you can quote any past write-up for this cycle. Here's the order again:

1. @*Diana (save 1)

2. @Deeee (save 1)

3. @*Amanda (save 1)

4. @sublymonal (save 1)

5. Dee (save 1, cut 1)

6. @Elliott (save 1)

7. @Zoey (save 1)

8. @JC (save 1)

9.  @.Rei (save 1)

10. Zoey (save 1, cut 1)

11.  Diana (save 1, cut 1)

12. Elliott (save 1, cut 1)

13. Andrew (save 1, cut 1)

14. Amanda (save 1, cut 1)

15. Rei (save 1, cut 1)

16. JC (save 1, cut 1)

17. Megan (save 1)

18. Megan (save 1, cut 1)

JANICK ARSENEAU

who.gifgiphy.gif

jlo-vegas.jpg

She's one of these women. I don't know which one.

I guess I'll do a proper write-up (and keep annoying Derek by not doing the Michal write-up 😘) as I didn't get the pleasure of cutting Janick initially, so I'll do so here. 💅 Across all of the seasons I have watched and still remember. Janick Arseneau is easily one of my least favourite SYTYCD contestants... which says a lot because her season also contained Denys and Jeff. So of course all of them made the final four. 🙂🙂🙂🙂 Janick was somehow simultaneously largely irrelevant to her season while also lasting far too long, and I truly struggle to remember most of her run. She was partnered with Shavar, and the producers realized too late that her east coast voting bloc was carrying that partnership, because then they decided to split them up and put Shavar with Kloé in what is the second greatest SYTYCD bussing of all time (first was Ashley & Chris getting a salsa when everyone else got a style they'd gotten two weeks prior, I said what I said).

After that, Janick danced with Jeff a f*ck-ton of times in what I can only assume is the reason my eyesight is probably so poor nowadays. I still have recurring nightmares from watching the two of them do Come on Girl together. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Some people try and argue that the jazz routine to Veins was good, but I just recall Alan Bersten and Jasmine Mason doing it far better than them in season ten. At the Top 8, Janick was partnered with Mackenzie Green and thankfully managed to rise to the occasion by delivering her first good performance of the season in Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See. Mackenzie outperformed her, as expected, but after eight weeks, it was nice to finally go, "Oh, that's who Janick is" whenever I saw her name on the cast list.

Unfortunately for us all, the producers decided to completely f*ck over Canadian reality TV that week with their surprise double elimination, and Janick advanced into the finale as the only contestant that season to never land in the bottom. Ladies, my blood is boiling. 🙂 I couldn't even be happy she placed fourth because Denys and Jeff somehow outlasted here to the bitter end. :/ (Amanda Cleghorn truly should've sued after not running away with the vote in that final four combination, I said what I said.)

SAVE: Gino

On 12/6/2021 at 12:09 AM, *Amanda said:

Bailey Muñoz 

Bailey-Munoz.jpg

Look, any time I have the opportunity to cut a Season 16 dancer, I will take it, because that season was just the worst. Although Bailey is a fine winner for that season. I'm glad we avoided a scenario where Sophie won. He was partnered with Mariah and the show really tried to drum up the fact that he loved Mariah and look, can we not? It was really super cringey. They were okay together. I think I liked their Contemporary to "Slide"? Tempo became incredibly overrated and the rest of their routines were awful. His two best routines were the Broadway with Koine and Hip-Hop with Comfort. And what do you know, those were both danced with mature and experienced all-stars rather than a fellow 18 year old. As you can see, I really was not a fan of the entire cast being teenagers (except for Madison who was 21). But yeah, he was a fine winner in context of the season but he's really not that great when you stack him up against the all-time greats.

SAVING: Marcin Mrozinski

51 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Me enjoying Elliott’s level of engagement with my game while also mourning the awful cut

The Daily Show Ok GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Wish you were around during the actual season. There wasn’t a lot of Janick fans around :( 

• Sad 1

Ariana DeBose

Darius Hickman
Evelien Ceulemans
Ezra Sosa
Graeme Isaako

Tanisha Belnap
Tim "Timomatic" Omaji

@.Rei's turn! He gets to save one AND cut one. Reminder that you can quote any past write-up for this cycle. Here's the order again:

1. @*Diana (save 1)

2. @Deeee (save 1)

3. @*Amanda (save 1)

4. @sublymonal (save 1)

5. Dee (save 1, cut 1)

6. @Elliott (save 1)

7. @Zoey (save 1)

8. @JC (save 1)

9.  @.Rei (save 1)

10. Zoey (save 1, cut 1)

15. Rei (save 1, cut 1)

16. JC (save 1, cut 1)

17. Megan (save 1)

On 12/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, .Rei said:

Evelien Ceulemans

2593574_4423456.jpg

Evelien is a modern/classical ballet dancer that finished at 4th place on NL2. Like I've said before, Angels, Suzanne and Kris are the only dancers that I cared from that season so this is an easy cut for me. Evelien made no impression of me which is why I hardly remember her routines. She did modern, samba, foxtrot, modern, jazz, hip hop, hip hop, Paso Doble, tango, lyrical hip hop and jazz.  I would have preferred Suzanne on the finale over her. Her IG is private so I can't see what she's up to.

Saving Tanisha

• Like 2

Ariana DeBose

Darius Hickman
Ezra Sosa
Graeme Isaako

Tim "Timomatic" Omaji

@JC's turn! He gets to save one AND cut one. Reminder that you can quote any past write-up for this cycle. Here's the order again:

1. @*Diana (save 1)

2. @Deeee (save 1)

3. @*Amanda (save 1)

4. @sublymonal (save 1)

5. Dee (save 1, cut 1)

6. @Elliott (save 1)

7. @Zoey (save 1)

8. @JC (save 1)

9.  @.Rei (save 1)

10. Zoey (save 1, cut 1)

15. Rei (save 1, cut 1)

16. JC (save 1, cut 1)

17. Megan (save 1)

dariushickman1200.jpg?itok=M4CTCb6P&time

Darius is not the one I would usually cut out of this group, but this is goodwill for all the fans of a certain overrated season 1 dancer as I know a lot of people love her and I am surprised she has not been saved yet. She lives to fight another ranker at least. Darius was on Season 15, a contemporary dancer, who made it to top 6. So congrats to him on that! He was part of the iconic double elimination where we saw two guys leave which resulted in a final four that had 3 girls and only one guy! Now, on that season, I kind of understood why, but usually, I would not be a proponent of such ridiculous peen bias and annihilation. What was season 15, voted on by only IDF? Anyways, congrats to him for making it this far, but he just did not stick out for me on his season, so I am cutting him. And also most of the nominations left are females that I don't know so I would feel better leaving them for people who actually know them to cut. Or save over Ashle, whatever people want to do ❤️ 

Save Graeme