Sachin Jain

Which was the worst  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Season 19

• Jim Ranger, Carter Rubin and DeSz- Will it go round in circles
    • Ben Allen, Tamara Jade and Ian Flanigan- Tulsa time
    • Cami Clune, John Holiday and Bailey Rae- Pompeii
  2. 2. Season 20

• Corey Ward, Cam Anthony and Kenzie Wheeler- Fooled around and fell in love
    • Dana Monique, Pia Renee and Victor Solomon- Shining star
    • Jordan Matthew Young, Gihanna Zoë and Rachel Mac- Go your own way
  3. 3. Worst overall

• Jim Ranger, Carter Rubin and DeSz- Will it go round in circles
    • Ben Allen, Tamara Jade and Ian Flanigan- Tulsa time
    • Cami Clune, John Holiday and Bailey Rae- Pompeii
    • Corey Ward, Cam Anthony and Kenzie Wheeler- Fooled around and fell in love
    • Jordan Matthew Young, Gihanna Zoë and Rachel Mac- Go your own way
    • Dana Monique, Pia Renee and Victor Solomon- Shining star

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

This could have easily been "which was the best trío performance on The Voice" but i guess IDF's needs more negativity :stealth:

Honestly. I’m not a fan of threads that capitalize on the negative aspect of something. I just don’t get it, why spread more negativity? 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Honestly. I’m not a fan of threads that capitalize on the negative aspect of something. I just don’t get it, why spread more negativity? 🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah, there is enough negativity in some of the main threads here (which is kinda valid, since we all are here to share our opinions, good or bad) but making entire threads about things that you dislike or even hate seems pointless.

Yeah, i've been part of these threads too, that is not a secret, but i've realized that there is no motive to give that much attention to things that i dislike. These threads are just excuses to justify even more our (often) destructive criticism against some of the performances or contestants 

• Like 2

I honestly thought this was going to list performances from The Bundy’s and WTW.

I would go with the trios that are leading because the song choices were terrible for their voices. I don’t usually mind “worst” threads, but there is no Best Trio thread, so it’s weird (there were way harsher users when I was originally here, but I do think some went overboard). I have seen threads with one option for “worst”, and I remember a contestant going on Instagram Live to talk about how mean that poll question was

19 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Thisssss

There were 2 bad Go Your Own Way trio performances. The S13 Team Adam performance also butchered the song (Because of the Adams).

Technically We Belong with HS and Kat was a trio and it was worse than both of these

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Technically We Belong with HS and Kat was a trio and it was worse than both of these

Nothing has ever screamed leftover pairing more than Kat and Hello Sunday. (besides Holiday, Cami, and Bailey because :dead:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Nothing has ever screamed leftover pairing more than Kat and Hello Sunday. (besides Holiday, Cami, and Bailey because :dead:)

I mean they could've at least put Bailey with Ben and Ian and give us John/Cami/Tamara which is slightly better

Don´t get the point of "worst of" threads, but I´ll give my two cents:

Victor/Pia/Dana were fantastic. Worked very well together and overall they brought the funk and the good vocals. 

Corey/Cam/Kenzie and Ben/Tamara/Ian were better than the proposed idea on paper. They both worked very well.

Wasn´t a huge fan of Jim/Carter/DeSz (Carter stole the show here imo), but they did their job.

The other two definitely missed the mark for me. All 6 capable vocalists but the groupings and song choices didn´t do them any favors.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Don´t get the point of "worst of" threads, but I´ll give my two cents:

Victor/Pia/Dana were fantastic. Worked very well together and overall they brought the funk and the good vocals. 

Corey/Cam/Kenzie and Jim/Carter/Desz were better than the proposed idea on paper. They both worked very well.

Wasn´t a huge fan of Ben/Tamara/Ian (Tamara stole the show here imo), but they did their job.

The other two definitely missed the mark for me. All 6 capable vocalists but the groupings and song choices didn´t do them any favors.

this but i changed some things

Edited by FloorWax