If the steals went to the 4 way knockout who would win?

Sachin Jain

If the steals went to the 4 way knockout who would win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Season 18

• Cedrice- Love on the brain
    • Joanna Serenko- Angel from Montgomery
    • Jon Mullins- Thinking out loud
    • CammWess- Say something
  2. 2. Season 19

• James Pyle- In my blood
    • Lauren Frihauf- Cry baby
    • Joseph Soul- lovely
    • Sid Kingsley- Make it rain
  3. 3. Season 20

• Andrew Marshall- I won’t give up
    • Keegan Ferrell- Just my imagination (running away with me)
    • Gean Gracia- Afterglow
    • Avery Roberson- Tomorrow

S18: Camm, easily - Kelly’s decently liked with the audience and I’m guessing that KO was a large factor in him making the finale despite being a re-steal.

S19: Sid, easily - again with the Kelly factor + it being the strongest vocal of the four.

S20: I voted for Avery because country is the safe bet with the audience, but I think Andrew would give him a run for his money and I wouldn’t be shocked to see Andrew win in this hypothetical scenario.

CammWess and Avery would take it easily. I love Sid's KO but I don't remember him ever catching on with the core audience. His appeal to minivan was heavily overrated here. I actually think Lauren would win if she wasn't Team Legend. This way, James could've taken it, tbh. 

Edited by colemanftw

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao do you guys really think Avery would've lost the 4-way KO when it comes down to America's vote ? Who had the best app % again 👀 ?

The app really means nothing.

But I agree he would have won. People actually liked him better than Kenzie as a whole. I personally didn´t see the instruction and voted according to my preferences lol.

3 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

CammWess and Avery would take it easily. I love Sid's KO but I don't remember him ever catching on with the core audience. His appeal to minivan was heavily overrated here. I actually think Lauren would win if she wasn't Team Legend. This way, James could've taken it, tbh. 

James literally sang a Shawn Mendes song. Also, Lauren wasn't really an audience favorite either. I may be biased but I still think Sid would've taken it.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

James literally sang a Shawn Mendes song. Also, Lauren wasn't really an audience favorite either. I may be biased but I still think Sid would've taken it.

James was a good looking guy with impressive range on Team Blake. Sure, he had some pitch issues but If Devan managed to win with Sign of the Times on Team Nick...

I know In My Blood is a pop song outside minivan's wheelhouse but it's basically become a regular song on show's catalogue so I assume they were at least familiar with it.