• Lauren
    • Payge
  2. 2. Cami Clune vs James Pyle

• Cami
    • James
  3. 3. Casme vs Rio Souma

• Casme
    • Rio

For the most part, S19 battles imo had a clear winner so I just picked which battles I thought would have the most even votes.

Starting with the best battle of season 19.. curious to see who idf prefers. I'd have to go with Lauren because her performance had no vocal errors. Payge's start was not the best. 

Love this battle, not sure who I would pick tbh. The vote for this battle should be even, but it probably won't be.

Also a close battle. The youtube comments seem to slightly prefer Rio, but Casme did win. So curious to see the results on this one.

I didn't include a lot of the best battles since there seemed to be a unanimous opinion on them. Larriah > Carter, Desz > Joseph, John > Julia.

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I think IDF´s general consensus has been like my own: When the battle got leaked, many declared Payge the winner. As time passed, people actually began saying Lauren actually won, and the results of this poll prove it.

It was mostly bias because Payge's audition was received way better than Lauren's here. Plus, Payge was very popular pre-season as well.

Edited by FloorWax

Lauren wins here (even though I love Payge and y’all need to go check out her album that dropped last week) because that was not the sound I expected based off her blind, and she killed it - thank goodness this one ended in a steal. 

Cami and James is just about even for me (and those harmonies ❤️❤️❤️) but I voted for Cami here, though it was basically 51/49 in her favor.

Casme takes this one pretty easily, though I wouldn’t have minded Rio moving on either (though given who John saved and the other coaches’ steals, Gwen’s the only coach I would’ve wanted to steal Rio).

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I think IDF´s general consensus has been like my own: When the battle got leaked, many declared Payge the winner. As time passed, people actually began saying Lauren actually won, and the results of this poll prove it.

At that point, people here still believed Payge could be Gwen's frontrunner so they sided with her before the battle even got leaked. LOL

I'd agree Payge is a better vocalist and probably has a more developed style and artistry but the song fits Lauren like a glove. Her tone and head voice just took the song to another place and Payge simply couldn't make up with anything technical, imo.

Lauren, Cami, Casme

- Lauren and Payge were both absolutely stellar. However, I preferred Lauren's tone. I actually think that Gwen might have chosen Lauren if not for the coaches generally siding with Payge, given the edits shown of Gwen watching the battle.

- Neither of them were that great here, imo. There were too many harmonies, and neither of them got to show off their voice well. Picked Cami by default, but I didn't love either.

- They were both so great! Casme killed it vocally and performance-wise, and Rio was also excellent, but Casme beat him out just a little bit for me. I think that Rio definitely deserved a steal though!