𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

Just wanted to say I wasn't expecting Joshua to have a breakout moment as good as today.Ngl I guess I underestimated him a little, now I think David has got to fight real hard for his spot. I personally think he might have to rely on the CS, but knowing that every other member from team Legend has worked with John before the KO, I think John might use the CS on them.But you never really know so he needs to perform his best in the PO, to even gain John's CS if he does need it 

6 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Just wanted to say I wasn't expecting Joshua to have a breakout moment as good as today.Ngl I guess I underestimated him a little, now I think David has got to fight real hard for his spot. I personally think he might have to rely on the CS, but knowing that every other member from team Legend has worked with John before the KO, I think John might use the CS on them.But you never really know so he needs to perform his best in the PO, to even gain John's CS if he does need it 

It’s an uphill battle for David, but he’s gotten at least passable reception from Facebook comments in the last two rounds so I don’t think it’s totally out of the question for him to make it through the playoffs. He’s definitely going to have to bring his A game, though (which I know he can).

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 8:45 AM, Angeles said:

his performance is the reason i love music so much. that was beautiful 😍 

this! that was pure art of music. from the arrangement to David's delivery

can't stop watching that performance 🤩

also it seems like he has gotten a lot of positive receptions on Facebook, this is a good sign! he has a very good chance to nab one of the pv spots !!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

david-trivia.jpg

Copy-of-Untitled-3-removebg-preview.png

I've added David's 2nd trivia image of the season!

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPkQzqP4is

KNOCKOUT ROUNDS  - Lose You To Love Me (Selena Gomez)

I've also added his KO performance video link ;) 

Also, as I've said on my other fan threads- if ever someone wants to takeover this thread and make it more active or what, I'll let you. I will not be as active on the forum anymore, but my support for David (and JADN 🤪) still continues! (Instagram's the answer lmao). If no one takes this though, I'll still update it, but not as active as before. Thanks and have a great day y'all!! Keep supporting this man 🤍

• Like 1