𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seen quite a few comments on social media saying that Ariana felt bad and that it was a pity turn because he wasnt worth it.

Meh, he'll get a chance to show them. 😉

Oh please… you don’t have to hit all the high notes in order to deliver a good rendition of the song. David breathed new life into the song. ☺️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Seen quite a few comments on social media saying that Ariana felt bad and that it was a pity turn because he wasnt worth it.

Meh, he'll get a chance to show them. 😉

whatever, they can say what they wanna say, David delivered such beautiful rendition and Ariana turned, end of statement- period. At least the Facebook community (#teamminivan) loved him, and that's a good boost moving forward. I swear if he becomes PV #2 with Sam, my life will finally be complete (kidding :haha:)

It's a good one too since his song choices for the upcoming rounds aren't really anti-minivan. LYTLM is a tolerable pop song, especially since David apparently made his own version of it. Then, FOB, well I don't know but I think these band songs resonates well with minivan?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Honestly, I loved his audition and his voice reminded me of pop-punk frontmen from bands I enjoy. I don't know why his audition isn't getting much love from the arianators because I saw some hate from them on twitter when I checked earlier because he had a great arrangement and twist on the song. 

Anyways, add me! 😃

AHHH yay! glad you thought so! Thank you for spreading some positive comments ❤️

adding you now!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Honestly, I loved his audition and his voice reminded me of pop-punk frontmen from bands I enjoy. I don't know why his audition isn't getting much love from the arianators because I saw some hate from them on twitter when I checked earlier because he had a great arrangement and twist on the song. 

Anyways, add me! 😃

They’re obsessed with her version from SWT tour, which I kind of don’t blame them for - it’s phenomenal! 🤩

That being said, I find it ironic that he is getting the most hate from his coach’s fanbase. :unsure: He doesn’t deserve it at all and should instead be praised for switching up such an iconic song. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That being said, I find it ironic that he is getting the most hate from his coach’s fanbase. :unsure: He doesn’t deserve it at all and should instead be praised for switching up such an iconic song

I'm guessing they didn't like how he switched it up. It's not even like he was struggling, he was doing fine, great even, for most of the performance.

• Like 3

If I had to take a shot for every “Ari felt bad for him so that’s why she turned” or similar comment on David’s audition, I’d be a walking talking distillery.

David’s version wasn’t about crazy range or vocal gymnastics; he took a creative risk with a fairly well-known song and made it work for the way his voice naturally functions. It paid off, and he made the show (and then some).

I suspect building a fan base may be a slow-burning thing (especially as Ari’s stans seem to like Chavon a fair bit at the moment, and we know how that battle ends), but he can get there.

• Like 1