𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don't know who was the one who really went up with that strong falsetto note, but that's really impressive (based on the mouth movement, it looked like David, but it sounded more like Chavon??). But, there's also this one who went up with a full voice. Both are phenomenal!! Strong voices. Love this already 

I CAN'T wait to hear this battle 🤍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I don't know who was the one who really went up with that strong falsetto note, but that's really impressive (based on the mouth movement, it looked like David, but it sounded more like Chavon??). But, there's also this one who went up with a full voice. Both are phenomenal!! Strong voices. Love this already 

I CAN'T wait to hear this battle 🤍

I'm fairly certain the falsetto one was David. 

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I actually think David did the chest voice part based on the mouth shape. Looked like he was doing a belt instead of a falsetto.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I actually think David did the chest voice part based on the mouth shape. Looked like he was doing a belt instead of a falsetto.

I was sure it was him on the falsetto, but yeah its a bit confusing lol. The thing is I know both can go there, so it makes it harder to identify who did who.

We'll probably get a better idea once the battle airs.

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Accrding to a couple of twitter comments I saw, it indeed seems like Chavon is the one on falsetto, and David is the one on chest voice. Still, equally impressive. Cant wait to watch the full battle.

Yeah, I knew that chest voice sounded a lot like David.

• Like 2

The good thing about David and Chavon’s voices is that they’re similar enough that the song choice should cater to both and result in a relatively even battle.

The frustrating thing is that because they’ve got some similarities vocally, it’s not 100% clear in that little snippet who’s singing which part and it’s driving me up a wall 💀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

He must of done something amazing to beat chavon if he  was not the high note

Matching a falsetto with chest voice is quite hard to do. So both already have killed it in those 3 seconds we heard, regardless of who did what.

For now, I'm back to thinking David did the falsetto.

Edited by Misirlou

Also, re-reading the thread and realizing David very likely hinted at his battle song (since the instrumental matches for Sugar We’re Going Down Swinging) as well as definitely hinting at his KO song as filming for both rounds was happening…

David, you cheeky little sh*t. :haha: Someone’s sat through the old “Sam Harness Institute of Trolling” and took a few tips.

• Haha 2