𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldnt surprise me if FB prefers him to his opponent, unless they are recieved well in FB as well.

Considering his KO partner's vocal style and song choice, there's no doubt in my mind David will be received better.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldnt surprise me if FB prefers him to his opponent, unless they are recieved well in FB as well.

I’m expecting his KO partner to struggle with FB a little, but they’re a vocal acrobat and those types generally tend to get at least a little support even if not from Minivan. It’ll probably be more even between the pair than we expect, with an edge to David at the end of the day.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

help, it’s two days later and my mom saying David looks like he should be part of the cast of “Jesus Christ Superstar” is still living rent free in my head 🤪

MiniMom liking only him in Ep 4 is reflected on David leading the FB stats there, and overall being 3rd overall this week :ph34rwave:

• Like 2

Screenshot-2021-10-04-11-33-56-42.jpg

Turns out David has an Italian blood too? Yup, he and Bella are officially my Italian king and queen 🤪:wub:

I'm sure he did his grandma proud !! What a lovely grandson she has 🤍

XAotrjhl.jpg

Davey Wavey :dead: cute nickname though lol

That favorite song- I can actually see him killing it? I won't mind him having it on show even if it is kind of overdone already. He's great with these simplistic heartfelt songs 🤍

• Like 1

Me realizing I have made 7 artworks for David already and his audition artwork's not even included yet- :dead: I just really love JAD- I mean, David 🤍

Anyway, I've added his bio, first trivia image, performance video link (2.1 M VIEWS!!), and current artworks for him

• Like 1

Naur because I can’t get his version of breathin off my mind 😫 I want his hair too! Might be my fav version ever done on the show….and that’s a lot considering I thought no one would come close to Rizzi….but I’m POSSESSED y’all lmao he did that. Need a Spotify version asap 

Also we don’t talk enough about the ending of the audition….pls that was amazing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Might be my fav version ever done on the show

Same :stud:David if you will ever have the chance to read this, give the people what they want :wub: I can't stop listening to it too. It's so refreshing and cool. Your post's literally a whole mood lol

Yeah, he soared on that last part. My favorite parts are the "ooh woah" LOL I don't know why :haha:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

My favorite parts are the "ooh woah" LOL I don't know why :haha:

no bcs SAMEEE lmao

Just now, sydneysam said:

Funny because we actually have the same hair length-ish (mine's a little longer I think), but his was so.. perfectly styled??? :haha:

You are lucky miss girl. It’s the way he flipped it mid performance for me 🤩 the talent

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Turns out David has an Italian blood too? Yup, he and Bella are officially my Italian king and queen 🤪:wub:

Bi panic is having minor crushes on both Bella and David 🥴💀

Also David on Bon Iver’s version of “I Can’t Make You Love Me” would be *chef’s kiss* tbh.

And the biggest shift in the YouTube comments I’ve seen has gone from him being a “pity turn” to compliments on his tone and pitch accuracy, which I think will both be boosts to his performances down the road.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also David on Bon Iver’s version of “I Can’t Make You Love Me” would be *chef’s kiss* tbh.

definitely. His stunning "When She Loved Me" cover is proof enough for me that he can pull it off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Manifesting him not being montaged, in what episode do you guys see his battle getting aired?

As much as I'd love to see him fully, I'm just not sure. It's down to Ryleigh vs KCK3, Katherine vs Vaughn, and David vs Chavon. AT LEAST one of them getting the axe. I can''t see it being Ryleigh after the feedback we got, and for some reason I can't see them straight up montaging Vaughn after being the first leak. Hopefully somehow none of them get the montage tho, since those are pretty much the three no steal/save battles I'm most looking forward to.

That said, I definitely se it being aired on a Tuesday as well.

Edit: Forgot about Jim and Sasha vs Sophia....they could be the montage instead honestly, idk I'm never the best at predicting montages lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

As much as I'd love to see him fully, I'm just not sure. It's down to Ryleigh vs KCK3, Katherine vs Vaughn, and David vs Chavon. AT LEAST one of them getting the axe. I can''t see it being Ryleigh after the feedback we got, and for some reason I can't see them straight up montaging Vaughn after being the first leak. Hopefully somehow none of them get the montage tho, since those are pretty much the three no steal/save battles I'm most looking forward to.

That said, I definitely se it being aired on a Tuesday as well.

Yeah, that's a good point. That's why I said I was the most worried about him getting the axe out of the ones I want to see in full.

But well, if he is, at least its not the KO. That's the one that matters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Manifesting him not being montaged

I swear I'll flip off when the producers decide to montage a FOB battle, I've been waiting for that for ages AHH 

for the question, I also think he's on a Tuesday episode again, idk why

• Like 2