𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

I can’t wait to see his performance and find out what he will be singing I hope what ever he sings he will nail I would love to tack over the fan thread he is the perfect to run a fan thread he is saw unique deserves all the love on here

• Like 1

@Bk1234 and @TheVoiceFan2 both picked up on it, but David’s dropped multiple hints pointing to “Slow Burn” by Kacey Musgraves being his song choice this week.

Considering his complete allergy to subtlety with song choices previously on the show, I’d say odds are pretty good that’s his song for tomorrow night, but no guarantees that’s his song until we get studios or see the performance tomorrow night.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

@Bk1234 and @TheVoiceFan2 both picked up on it, but David’s dropped multiple hints pointing to “Slow Burn” by Kacey Musgraves being his song choice this week.

Considering his complete allergy to subtlety with song choices previously on the show, I’d say odds are pretty good that’s his song for tomorrow night, but no guarantees that’s his song until we get studios or see the performance tomorrow night.

I really hope that ends up being his song choice! 🤞 We’ll just have to wait till the episode for confirmation I guess. 

On 11/6/2021 at 3:10 PM, sydneysam said:

I've added David's 2nd trivia image of the season!

I've also added his KO performance video link ;) 

Also, as I've said on my other fan threads- if ever someone wants to takeover this thread and make it more active or what, I'll let you. I will not be as active on the forum anymore, but my support for David (and JADN 🤪) still continues! (Instagram's the answer lmao). If no one takes this though, I'll still update it, but not as active as before. Thanks and have a great day y'all!! Keep supporting this man 🤍

6 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I will do that in a little bit I am supper excited he could surprise people tonight I think he could have been until the live shows let’s hope

okay, james is now the OP :mcwave:

16 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-77CFPlEb/ i have a feeling reading this it is going a big powerful emotional performance I'm hoping he puts everything he has into this performance

hopefully he'll do well

"live shows begin tomorrow night (!!!) and i’m gonna do the only thing i know how, and that’s sing my lungs out.
i’m so in love with this next song and performance. it’s a reminder that there’s beauty in being patient and watching life slowly unfold. in a fast paced world where everything is about results, getting to the end, crossing the “finish line”, i’ve been learning to take a second, breathe, and enjoy the ride along the way. nothing’s a race. whatever feels good.

anywho, that’s my epiphany of the day. thank you sm for loving on me.
vote for your favorites tomorrow and whatever happens, music will always be true."
xo ❤️🔥🤠

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

hopefully he'll do well

"live shows begin tomorrow night (!!!) and i’m gonna do the only thing i know how, and that’s sing my lungs out.
i’m so in love with this next song and performance. it’s a reminder that there’s beauty in being patient and watching life slowly unfold. in a fast paced world where everything is about results, getting to the end, crossing the “finish line”, i’ve been learning to take a second, breathe, and enjoy the ride along the way. nothing’s a race. whatever feels good.

anywho, that’s my epiphany of the day. thank you sm for loving on me.
vote for your favorites tomorrow and whatever happens, music will always be true."
xo ❤️🔥🤠

I’m not saying that he’s going the yeehaw route, but…👀

• Like 1