𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think he’ll have his big moment in the KOs though. 👀

PLEASE. David with finally a slow emotional song? I'm SO here for it

plus yes!! David did so well with the performance. He surprised the heck out of me with his range omg. Also, ofcourse his tone- one of my favorites ever

• Like 1

David looking like the hair model (LOL) and rock star that he is on this thumbnail. I'm here for the eye liner, nail polish, and the whole look! His voice really reminds me of those pop punk boy band frontmans that I used to love way back. He always give me nostalgia every time I hear him sing

• Like 3

Their battle was great! David's tone is heavenly and showed great range there. He rocked the stage with his guitar skills as well. He could go really far. Can I play with his hair? It's sexy when he does that.

• Like 2

Just wish  you know what happens next round didn’t happen because this judge already had someone in the same lane as him but I have a feeling this judge will put them both through but I’m saw glad he is still on the show

Edited by jamescasaki

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m begging you to stop reading my mind 💀

In all seriousness he’s been fabulous both of the last two rounds, and I know he’s going to continue to impress in upcoming ones.

Definitely agree! He's been improving as well as I loved both his audition and battle round so far. He could be a threat for the win. Funny how we think about playing with his hair. I couldn't take my eyes off him. :P 

davidlvogel-1634067034043-0.jpg

davidlvogel-1634067034043-1.jpg

davidlvogel-1634067034043-2.jpg

davidlvogel-1634067034043-4.jpg

davidlvogel-1634067034043-3.jpg

Screenshot-2021-10-13-03-34-27-27.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU6UXSwlGiH/?utm_medium=copy_link

David with this whole look = 🔥. I am SO living for this. I love it how minivan doesn't seem to care about his appearance (like some thought here would), with all the eyeliner and stuffs they still dig him. I've seen lots of positive stuffs about him online too! Rightfully deserved the one. One of my favorite tones ever! 🥰 he deserved the win and more

Plus, appreciation for his friendship with Chavon- those two, freakin' love them both and they killed it 🤍

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

𝙾𝙽-𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjsqYnBLDVs

BLIND AUDITION - Breathin' (Ariana Grande)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZBpf6-gumg

BATTLE ROUNDS (vs. Chavon Rodgers) - Sugar, We're Goin' Down (Fall Out Boy)

I've added David's battle link on the OP! ;)

It's funny how he spoiled both his battle and knockout song choices on his Instagram story lmao. This boy's not afraid :haha: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sydneysam said:

David with this whole look = 🔥. I am SO living for this. I love it how minivan doesn't seem to care about his appearance (like some thought here would), with all the eyeliner and stuffs they still dig him. I've seen lots of positive stuffs about him online too! Rightfully deserved the one. One of my favorite tones ever! 🥰 he deserved the win and more

Plus, appreciation for his friendship with Chavon- those two, freakin' love them both and they killed it 🤍

David and Chavon’s friendship is *chef’s kiss*

As for Minivan caring about his appearance, all I’m gonna say is my mom remembers him solely because she calls him the “Jesus Christ Superstar hair guy” so 💀 but if it works, it works I guess

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Jesus Christ Superstar hair guy

This still cracks me up- :rofl:

49 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

David and Chavon’s friendship is *chef’s kiss*

Yeah, David's friends with Chavon's wife too, Phoebe (who I also absolutely adore lol). It seems like Chavon and David built a good relationship throughout the whole process 

• Like 1

David's interview with the Buzz! He said he grew up watching singing competition shows "the big main 2" (The Voice and Idol) but because of all the school stuffs, he forgot about joining it (until the COVID happened). As we all know, the version he sang was his own version that he made when he was on the hotel. He's been writing stuffs and he's hoping to release music after the show!

• Like 3