ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I am in contact with Megan and that means we are almost ready to go! Just like last time, I am drafting the entire reveal upfront so I don't have to do it later. But that means the first set probably won't be posted until this evening. 

I didn't have any requirements for write-ups this time... but while you wait for the results, feel free to message me a word or gif for your number 1! Otherwise, stay tuned for the reveal. This will be fun!

20. Norelle - Lee Jeans

lOEXrv7.jpg

14.74 / 20

@Alex95 – 7/20

@jarmon – 8/20

@1234567890 – 8/20

@Zoey – 10/20

@Solaris – 11/20

@goofycilla90 – 11/20

@*Lily – 11/20

@JORDAN_FAN – 12/20

@Gonzalo – 15/20

@rdhaley96 – 17/20

@totes4totes – 17/20

@FrogLenzen – 18/20

@*Diana – 18/20

@*Wallace – 18/20

@*Chris – 19/20

@taylorkat – 20/20

@Deeee – 20/20

@.Rei – 20/20

@*Amanda – 20/20

Alex

I didn't remember this photo well, but I LOVE it. Her face is so strong and the best it's ever been. Her pose is also extremely confident and I love the way she has her hands in her pocket. She remembered the assignment and she's really selling the jeans here. Easily her best shot!

Zoey

Meh.

Lily

It's a pretty and sensual shot, I love the pose and the hand placement on the jeans.

Richard

This was Norelle’s high water mark in the competition. Who would’ve thought she’d look so comfortable in this sort of setting? I love the cheeky pose and the slightly seductive expression. It’s not necessarily a top-tier shot for me, but she still did a great job.

Derek

The Lee Jeans shoot in general is bad to me. This is neither the best picture from the shoot nor the best picture from Norelle.

Wallace

Surprised this made it here but it’s a good shot.

Chris

Good picture.

Dee

I feel bad because Norelle has better shots imo, but this photo proves that she is no slouch. Her face has never looked better than this, but unfortunately, this shot just happens to be my least fave of the final bunch. 

19. Amanda - Harajuku

41e31xR_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

13.89 / 20

Zoey – 3/20

Victoria – 6/20

Jordan – 10/20

Rei – 11/20

Gonzalo – 12/20

Amanda – 12/20

Sola – 13/20

Diana – 13/20

Jarmon – 13/20

Richard – 15/20

Chris – 15/20

Wallace – 16/20

Derek – 17/20

Alex – 17/20

Dee – 18/20

Priscilla – 18/20

Lily – 18/20

Megan – 18/20

Gigi – 19/20

Zoey

Probably the only Amanda shot I love from her portfolio. I find the rest to be overrated or she looks old.

Richard

Looking back at this picture, I definitely underrated it earlier. Despite the tackiness of the shoot, Amanda really brought something special here. I especially love the leg elongation. She really became her character this week and delivered in a way that nobody else did. Props.

Chris

I like it but not as much as the other pictures above. 

Derek

Worst shoot of the cycle! Amanda's photo is the clear winner of course but the arms are still kind of weird and it's not my favorite from her selection of wide-eyed photos.

Alex

This shot is far and away a million times better than the rest. Amanda's personal style and look suited the shoot really well. While I hate the placement of her arms, other than that it's perfect.

Dee

Good shot. Amanda definitely fits the Harajuku style very well. But this shot has no business being in the finals. IDK. It has always felt very appropriative in nature to me.

Lily

The shot is honestly pretty great but I just hate the shoot in general. Which is no fault of Amanda so it feels bad putting it low for the sake of the shoot and concept, but I just can't justify it going higher.

18. Yaya - Lee Jeans

F8NyhmZ.jpg

12.63 / 20

Rei – 1/20

Gigi – 5/20

Priscilla – 6/20

Jarmon – 9/20

Zoey – 9/20

Diana – 10/20

Chris – 11/20

Amanda – 11/20

Jordan – 13/20

Gonzalo – 14/20

Victoria – 14/20

Dee – 15/20

Lily – 15/20

Megan – 15/20

Sola – 16/20

Richard – 18/20

Alex – 19/20

Wallace – 19/20

Derek – 20/20

Zoey

Meh.

Chris

Love it. 

Dee

It's the pose for me, sis. It's the hair for me, sis. I love this shot. But it's not as spectacular in comparison to the shots I am ranking above it. #JusticeForToccara

Lily

It's a great pose, her body looks great here and her eyes really draw you into the shot.

Richard

This is one of Yaya’s many good pictures from the first part of the competition. In comparison to the rest of those shots, it’s a bit forgettable, but she’s not doing anything wrong here. It’s a strong picture for sure. It just gets a little lost in the shuffle for me.

Alex

I think her face is a little lazy, but it's one of my favorite poses of the shoot.

Wallace

Good but my least fave from Yaya in this Top 20.

Derek

Another cycle, another photo where I put someone’s #1 at #20. Sorry Rei. This is not for me. Toccara and Ann both did way better than Yaya and Norelle, but here we are with these in the Top 20??? The hair styling for this shoot is atrocious to me across the board. Yaya had some clunkers in her portfolio and this is one of them competing for the worst.

17. Amanda - Verragio 

6gQIMNe_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

12.58 / 20

Megan – 1/20

Richard – 4/20

Victoria – 7/20

Sola – 8/20

Wallace – 9/20

Amanda – 9/20

Gigi – 10/20

Jarmon – 11/20

Priscilla – 13/20

Gonzalo – 13/20

Derek – 14/20

Jordan – 15/20

Zoey – 16/20

Chris – 17/20

Diana – 17/20

Rei – 17/20

Dee – 19/20

Lily – 19/20

Alex – 20/20

Megan

my favorite photo from one of my all time favorite shoots

Richard

This picture of Amanda is SO underrated. She genuinely looks like an Old Hollywood starlet in this shot (i.e. Lauren Bacall). I love the sultry look in Amanda’s eyes combined with the subtle smirk and strategic hand positioning. She looks enchanting, contemplative, and daring all at the same time. It’s a phenomenal picture of Amanda that I hope gets its due in our rankdown.

Derek

A stunning photo that immediately got lost in the mix on the show because it was up against some of the most iconic ANTM photos ever taken. She held her own in this shoot and I think it deserves Top 20.

Zoey

She looks bored. Her shots only have the impact they do because of her blue eyes. Girl didn’t have to do anything.

Chris

I like it. 

Dee

I adore the Verragio shots because the composition and styling are incredible, but Amanda's shot is pretty flat imo. There is nothing memorable about the shot. Her hand is swallowing her face.

Lily

I think this shot is a little tainted by the fact that there are a lot of the Verragio shots in the endgame. This just isn't as big a standout for me, there's a bit of a disconnect in comparison to the others.

Alex

It's fine, but nothing all that special.

16. Amanda - Dooney & Bourke

JlTmyvk_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

12.42 / 20

Victoria – 4/20

Amanda – 5/20

Gonzalo – 7/20

Priscilla – 7/20

Zoey – 8/20

Megan – 8/20

Jordan – 9/20

Derek – 10/20

Alex – 12/20

Chris – 12/20

Sola – 14/20

Wallace – 14/20

Gigi – 16/20

Lily – 16/20

Dee – 17/20

Jarmon – 18/20

Rei – 19/20

Diana – 20/20

Richard – 20/20

Zoey

One of the better shots of the week but this doesn’t belong in the top twenty of the cycle lol.

Derek

Amanda.jpg

I wish there were better quality images of Amanda's shot from this week. Amanda staring into the distance again? Don't care, sign me up every time. So haunting, especially knowing about her condition.

Alex

I mean...that closeup! It almost feels like cheating how well she kills these shots thanks to her eyes. This picture is haunting in all the right ways. It grows on me every time I look at it.

Chris

Incredible. 

Lily

I've honestly been a little hit and miss on this shot before. I like it but it's never been a main favorite of mine where I know it is with a lot of people.

Dee

Nicole had the best shot this week and was shafted. Therefore, I am shafting this shot for undeservedly making it in over its superior. That being said this shot is again another super solid one from Amanda. Though I unabashedly hate the random arm just sticking out, so that lands this photo here.

Richard

This picture is solid, but I find it overrated. Amanda’s pose is interesting, but it’s also stiff. The close-up is beautiful, but it doesn’t hold up in the long shot. Overall, it’s a decent enough photo, but I would have definitely put Nicole’s or Eva’s picture from the shoot in the top 20 instead.

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 3 Reveal: 16-20)

Nicole had the best shot this week and was shafted. Therefore, I am shafting this shot for undeservedly making it in over its superior. That being said this shot is again another super solid one from Amanda. Though I unabashedly hate the random arm just sticking out, so that lands this photo here. - Dee

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

5 hours ago, jarmon said:

OMG so excited for the reveal! Not too upset about 16-20....but I know my fave shot is probs not going to do tooo well but I hope I'm wrong!

BTW @FrogLenzen, if you want to refer to my irl name for future rounds...you can, it's Akshar ❤️ 

Oh, cool! I have a piano student named Akshaj, so only one letter off. ^_^

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Oh, cool! I have a piano student named Akshaj, so only one letter off. ^_^

Ooooh that is actually really cool! I've never come across anyone with that name so it's new to me haha! 

Love that you can play the piano, impressive! ❤️

Edited by jarmon
  • Like 1

Not surprised to see Norelle's - Lee Jeans shot last since I really questioned its advancement in the Top 20. :haha: Is it Norelle's best shot? Maybe, but it doesn't belong in the Top 20 imo. Amanda's - Harajuku shot at #19 doesn't surprise me since the shot itself was horrible and it just happened to be the best of the bunch. Amanda pulled off the look and shot well, but yeah no complaints here. Yaya's - Lee Jeans shot showing up at 18th does surprise me a bit. I thought it would be a little higher since I do love the shot and I'm glad it at least beat Norelle's among the Lee Jeans shots. Amanda's - Verragio shot coming in at 17th doesn't surprise me as you see I voted it last out of all the Verragio shots and others were stronger than her. Amanda's eyes really helped her, but hey I'm not complaining. :haha: I'm saddened that Amanda's - Dooney & Bourke came in next as I always felt it was underrated on her and for me it's easily the best shot of that shoot. I don't think Yaya's - Dooney & Bourke should have beat it, but oh well. 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol I am QUEEN OF UNPOPULAR OPINIONS apparently

why did I even rank!!!!!!! 

The margins are super close for a lot of them and your rankings changed some placements. You bumped up Amanda Verragio by a couple slots.

EVERY VOTE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!