ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Just now, *Lily said:

I am now fully-versed on most of the cycles and ready to play!! I wish the old thread survived IDF so I could be judgemental 💔 

Hopefully you were able to catch-up with Cycle 24! I don't remember if you had seen it at the time of Version 1.0, but I feel like @*Chris and I were fighting hard to keep Jeana and Khrystyana around for as long as we could. LOL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Hopefully you were able to catch-up with Cycle 24! I don't remember if you had seen it at the time of Version 1.0, but I feel like @*Chris and I were fighting hard to keep Jeana and Khrystyana around for as long as we could. LOL.

I caught some of it when it aired but need to rewatch it! I just have the last couple guys and girls cycles to fully watch now which I’m lacking the motivation to do (understandably):dead:

5. CariDee & Amanda - Water Nymphs

cvL0pie.jpg

7.22 / 20

@taylorkat - 1/20

@FrogLenzen - 1/20

@*Chris - 2/20

@totes4totes - 3/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 4/20

@*Amanda - 5/20

@Gonzalo - 6/20

@Solaris - 6/20

@jarmon - 7/20

@goofycilla90 - 8/20

@1234567890 - 8/20

@*Diana - 9/20

@*Lily - 9/20

@Zoey - 10/20

@Alex95 - 10/20

@Deeee - 13/20

@.Rei - 14/20

@rdhaley96 - 14/20

Gigi

:wub:

Derek

This is my #1! HATE ON IT. The swimming pool was such a stupid photoshoot... imagine flying all the way to Spain just to take a photo in a regular-ass unheated nondescript swimming pool. But it produced my two favorite shots of the season. Melrose in the swimming pool is easily my favorite from Cycle 7. It bugs me to no end that they did not crop the photos properly for this. They didn't even center the photo around the models' faces, and they left in Eugena/Amanda's feet. They could have just cropped it right, and then showed the full image for 2 seconds at panel to chastise the girls who put their feet down. I don't get it. Here are the photos with a better crop:

LyZqc4Z_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

jK7c11g_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Wow, look at those photos... I'm in love. CariDee and Amanda are both SERVING in the face, and I love how the flare/white is on the left while the black dress is on the right. White girl yin and yang. And then Melrose and Eugena making a gorgeous whirlpool with their hair and dresses. Stunning. Also, they should have done this shoot for the Top 6 so we could have Melrose/CariDee, Amanda/Michelle, and Eugena/Anchal (Jaeda already went home in this fantasy lol). 

Chris

Ranked high solely for Caridee.

Megan

Just a good photoshoot that produced a good photo.

Akshar

If Amanda just looked better, this would rank so much higher. CariDee looks gorgeous in this though. 

Lily

Although CariDee slightly outshines Amanda for me in this shot, they both still look gorgeous here.

Alex

CariDee outshines Amanda here, but I think the girls work off each other great (even though it was photoshopped lol). I love the juxtaposition of the light and dark between the two girls. Definitely one of my favorite shots of both of them!

Dee

They froze.

4. Michelle - Hair Wars

YoYZYRC.jpg

7.16 / 20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Diana - 3/20

Akshar - 3/20

Victoria - 3/20

Dee - 3/20

Priscilla - 4/20

Rei - 5/20

Zoey - 5/20

JORDAN - 5/20

Richard - 7/20

Chris - 7/20

Gigi - 8/20

Megan - 10/20

Sola - 12/20

Lily - 12/20

Alex - 12/20

Derek - 14/20

Amanda - 14/20

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Akshar

I was going back and forth between hers and Melrose's. But ultimately, the overall feel of Michelle's won me over. She looks so bird like it's insane. Gorgeous shot.

Dee

She snapped.

Richard

This picture is so odd in the best way. It’s very birdlike. I love the mouth to shoulder pose, especially paired with her eye contact. There’s something about it that’s both shy and seductive. Overall, it’s a really intriguing and gorgeous picture, and I’m happy it’s in our top 20.

Lily

A great shot, she really leans into the eye make-up well and commands the camera.

Alex

How is she so good at this?! The shot's almost a bit flirty, I love where she went with this shoot.

Derek

This is genius. Please see Michelle's B&W photo for my comments regarding Michelle/Amanda. For some reason, when I was looking at the hair photos in our finals, I preferred the others. Whenever I see a Michelle photo, I hear Bob the Drag Queen in my head saying "but is it fashion?" But I understand the photo ranking high for sure.

3. CariDee - Circus Freak

6uJBSXu.jpg

6.72 / 20

JORDAN - 1/20

Diana - 2/20

Amanda - 2/20

Gonzalo - 3/20

Sola - 3/20

Richard - 3/20

Rei - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Priscilla - 5/20

Chris - 5/20

Alex - 5/20

Victoria - 5/20

Zoey - 7/20

Dee - 10/20

Derek - 13/20

Akshar - 13/20

Megan - 16/20

Gigi - 20/20

JORDAN

200.gif 

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Richard

I love the whimsy in this picture. The pose is strong and commanding, and her legs in particular demand attention. She’s a total bombshell from the neck down, but from the neck up, she’s twisted and sinister. It’s a very villainous sort of vibe she’s giving off that feels very Disney, and I absolutely love it. CariDee 100% owned this week.

Lily

Very hard to make a look like this look good, but CariDee did it! Excellent shot.

Alex

I can't believe how sexy she looks as an elephant! Eat your heart out Keenyah! I agree with Tyra that her face missed the light which is unfortunate, but that body language is 10/10.

Dee

She amazed.

Derek

CariDee had a pretty great portfolio, considering the strange concepts the whole cycle. This is obviously a very popular photo but it has never been my favorite from her. The body (LEGS!) is great, but the face is kind of lost in this. And her face is pretty much the point of her assignment sooooooooo yeah. I think elephant woman is a totally dumb assignment but that's what they gave her. She manages to miss the assignment while still looking fabulous, so I couldn't tank it too hard. Also tbh there's not much she can do with this prosthetic that casts a huge shadow on her face... still iconic tho

Akshar

CariDee's legs are AMAZING! LIKE?!?! OMG! The way she's able to make a freak be beautiful is fantastic.

Megan

This used to be one of my favorite shots but now I think it's overrated. It does not age as well when I'm not as ~~~~edgy~~~~ as I used to be. 

Gigi

I don’t like this photo.

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 7 Results: 5, 4, 3)