• Chloe mk ~ Landslide
    • Brynn Cartelli ~ Here Comes Goodbye
    • Chevel Shepherd ~ Travelin' Soldier
    • Maelyn Jarmon ~ Mad World
    • Jake Hoot ~ Cover Me Up
    • Todd Tighman ~ Anymore
    • Cam Anthony ~ Feeling Good
    • Carter Rubin ~ You Say

Ugh these KOs are all SO good. The first half was pretty easy for me. Alisan's performance of River was so good it made Daniel Passino cry.... kinda... Anyways, I think it's one of the best performances in Voice history, so that was a no brainer. The second batch was so much harder. I have no recollection of Todd's KO, but the rest were all so good (including Carter, who wasn't in the poll?).

• I'm not a Chevel fan, but I think her KO is the one I've listened to the most out of all of them. It was easily her best performance IMO.
  • Maelyn stood out with her KO on a night of flops, so I commend her massively for that. 
  • Chris performed one of my favorite songs and killed it like he did every other song he did.
  • Jake gave a gorgeous and passionate country performance that appealed to even those that hate country and lead to him shooting up to becoming a frontrunner. 
  • Cam Anthony obviously gave a standout performance as we all know and completely annihilated poor Connor. 
  • Chloe's KO is probably my favorite from her and she definitely got robbed (even though she ended up getting stolen by the right coach for her).

But.... I voted for Brynn. Her KO was so raw and emotional and was such a creative and smart song choice. I think her KO definitely cemented her place as a frontrunner, proving that she deserved a spot in the finals alongside Kyla and Britton. 

Strictly based on KOs:

1. Jordan

2. Hoot

3. Cam

4. Chloe

5. Craig

6. Maelyn

7. Brynn

8. Chloe

9. Todd

10. Chris

11. Alisan

12. Sawyer

13. Tessanne

14. Sundance

15. Danielle

16. Cassadee

• Jordan`s KO is undeniable. The coaches` faces knowing they pretty much already lost are priceless.
  • Yep, I put Hoot second. He underdelivered in the lives, with "Desperado" and his finale duet with Kelly being the exceptions, but his KO was masterful. Controlled, emotional and all around phenomenal. What a vocal. Too bad he didn`t really kept that level throughout the season.
  • Chloe won the show with her KO. As simple as that.
  • And yes, Craig is above Maelyn. Why? Because I simply go back to listen to it more. A good southern growl, confidence on stage and perfect delivery allowed this to be his breakout moment. 
  • I`ve mentioned that I`m not a fan of Brynn`s run on the show, but her KO was fantastic, especially considering her then tender years. I was ready to become a fan right there, but she didn`t do it for me in the lives at all.
  • Love Sawyer, Tessanne and Sundance, but they didn`t do it for me in this particular round.
  • Danielle and Cassadee had great moments in the lives, but holy crap, their KOs were not good.
  • Like 1

1. Chloe Kohanski (I still get chills, whenever I listened her knockout)

2. Alisan Porter (Oh Girl! she was great throughout the season)

3. Cam Anthony (I'm so happy that he won season 20)

4. Chevel Shepherd 

5. Maelyn Jarmon

6. Brynn Cartelli

7. Carter Rubin

8. Sundance Head (His only performance that I liked the most)

9. Jordan Smith

10. Cassadee Pope

11. Tessanne Chin 

12. Danielle Bradberry

13. Jake Hoot

14. Chris Blue

15. Sawyer Fredricks

16. Todd Tilghman

Last time I created this poll Jordan was beating both Alisan and Tess but now both the ladies are beating him. Things change pretty quickly on IDF. LOL

Also, props to Cam for giving Maelyn and Chloe a run for their money.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Also, props to Cam for giving Maelyn and Chloe a run for her money.

I personally think Maelyn's CB is one of her weaker performances.

Cam and Chloe's KOs >> Maelyn's CB

I'm not afraid 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I personally think Maelyn's CB is one of her weaker performances.

Cam and Chloe's KOs >> Maelyn's CB

I'm not a big fan of Maelyn but I think Mad World was one of her best performances. 

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I'm not afraid 🙂

No one should be. 🙂

So I check the Semis and the disrespect to Maelyn is baffling.... now yall are disrespecting her CB? 

Yall are fearless, that's fine of course, but just to let you know.....

you are wrong and Maelyn prevails all 😜

Jk, I can see Chloe's being better received than Maelyn's in some.... opinions, I really loved  "Landslide" too.

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

So I check the Semis and the disrespect to Maelyn is baffling.... now yall are disrespecting her CB? 

Yall are fearless, that's fine of course, but just to let you know.....

you are wrong and Maelyn prevails all 😜

Jk, I can see Chloe's being better received than Maelyn's in some.... opinions, I really loved  "Landslide" too.

I know you're joking, but I love all of Maelyn's performances besides her CB, PO, and original song. There was nothing vocally wrong with her CB, just couldn't get into it 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I know you're joking, but I love all of Maelyn's performances besides her CB, PO, and original song. There was nothing vocally wrong with her CB, just couldn't get into it 🤷‍♂️

To each it's own, I guess.

In my opinion Mad World is one of the best Third round Performances ever. The only ones that are at it's level are; Cosmic love, Stronger, Set Fire To The Rain, Landslide, and Feeling Good.