- Fritz Hager

- Douglas Mills Jr. 

- Olivia Faye

- Leah Marlene 

- Sam Moss

- Danielle Clavelle

- Tobias

• Thanks 2

I’m beginning to wonder if Danielle Clavell is a 25th semi finalist lol. She was on the original spoiler list from IdolManiac and then removed, but she’s going to be getting decent airtime from the looks of things. It could’ve been a genuine mistake but I’m gonna keep an eye on her. 

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

so the only top 24 member who won't be shown is Sage

Yeah, and shes not being shown in either of Auditions/Genre Challenge which is VERY messy to me tbh 💀

Edited by m1key

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

Right now, I would say Ava, Cameron, Sage and Scarlet will go in the first round of semi finals...

The next 4 is tougher, but Danielle, Emyrson, Mike and Sir...if I were a betting man (i'm not)...

although, I worry about Nicolina because she is also from Canada...

I'd probably agree with you on the first four people to go.

As for the next four, Nicolina might be eliminated instead of Danielle, but the others are about right.

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

I think you guys are over thinking the Canada thing. Who would not vote someone because there Canadian

Only Americans can vote, so if someone's from Canada the odds aren't as good that people will vote for them.  But if a person's good enough and stands out, then that person can overcome the odds.  Cameron isn't good enough, but Nicolina is.  And unlike Lauren from two seasons ago, she stands out more from the crowd, so if she continues to be listed as being from Illinois and not from Canada, she'll get past the first cut and quite possibly the second.  The third one will be the tricky one.

14 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Only Americans can vote, so if someone's from Canada the odds aren't as good that people will vote for them.  But if a person's good enough and stands out, then that person can overcome the odds.  Cameron isn't good enough, but Nicolina is.  And unlike Lauren from two seasons ago, she stands out more from the crowd, so if she continues to be listed as being from Illinois and not from Canada, she'll get past the first cut and quite possibly the second.  The third one will be the tricky one.

plus it didn't help that they montaged lauren for final showcase.

37 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Thanks for reminding me.  Yeah, it didn't help Lauren much.  And neither did the change in schedule due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

But it worked out for her in the long run.  She is by far the most successful of anyone from that season.  She established a following on Tik-Tok with her song and got multiple label offers.   That would not have happened if she had won Idol.

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1