TV Characters Rankdowns (One Tree Hill)

Steven_

7. MOIRA ROSE

giphy.gif

znfx-xVA7tfonsiTTyRQGJHm_9vgzjPc0Ysn-j8KR-PjBZZJJmKItUi8DTjnt-43rvo7QarBWd3T66o1pkhs-fxgUqgAiHI5pxIQsJmZGBM2XiDGs0CftVLi1A75WIz1SqY4tgZM

SCHITT'S CREEK

CHRIS: 2

SOLA: 5

JC: 6

ALEX: 8

DEREK: 9

WALLACE: 9

DIANA: 10

STEVEN: 14

QK: 17

CHRIS

Moira is EVERYTHING. She is Schitt's Creek. She gave us iconic scene and iconic line throughout the series, and certainly the queen of the series.

SOLA

Catherine O’Hara at her finest.  Her accent for Moira is distinctive and memorable.

JC

Drag superstar extraordinaire! She slays everyone everywhere.

ALEX

Moira is iconic, but is she complex? Catherine O'Hara is a comedy genius and I'm glad she FINALLY got her flowers with role. No one else could play Moira Rose and I truly believe that. There isn't enough meat to her character for me to rank her higher than some of the others. But this is still a comedic masterpiece of a performance.

DEREK

It's rare that I enjoy to see someone just be awkward and out of their comfort zone all the time. But with this over-the-top character it's perfect

WALLACE

Schitt's Creek is a show I would really be interested in watching and checking out, as I've heard so much about it and it seems really hilarious from what I've seen. I do have some knowledge of the show but def would be interested in learning more. Moira seems absolutely hilarious, larger-than-life and like a star of the show. Not sure if she's THE star of the show but maybe she is. I see tons of gifs of her with hilarious facial expressions and quotes. I know Catherine O'Hara won lots of awards (such as Emmys & Golden Globe Award honors) for this character, which is really amazing for her!

DIANA

Easy placement for her she is hilarious

STEVEN

I tried watching Schitt's Creek, but I only made it to episode 3. I just couldn't get into it, but apparently the first season is one who just have to push through before it improves. Maybe I'll give it another chance someday. Anyway, I watched a compilation video of Moira's best moments. She seems very over-the-top and ridiculous, but she is funny. I can see why people like her so much. Catherine O'Hara has great comedic timing, and I laughed at some of the clips I saw. The "fold in the cheese" moment was hilarious, as well as that one moment with her fake laugh. My unfamiliarity with Moira against some of my favorite characters prevents her from ranking too high for me, but I didn't want to rank her too low either. So, she lands at #14 for me.

QK

I couldn't get into Schitt's Creek but Moira seemed like the easy choice for the winner.

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (#7 Posted)

Alex:       1, 3, 4, 12, 16, 18

Chris:      1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10

Derek:     1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 13

Diana:     1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 17

JC:          3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 20

QK:          1, 2, 6, 9, 12, 15

Sola:        2, 4, 8, 9, 13, 14

Steven:   4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 15

Wallace:  3, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

If you're having trouble getting into Schitt's Creek, I say just skip right to Season 2. Better to miss out on Season 1 than to miss out on the entire series. 

But Herb Erlinger is in season one 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Alex:       1, 3, 4, 8, 12, 16, 18

Chris:      1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10

Derek:     1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13

Diana:     1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 17

JC:          3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 20

QK:          1, 2, 6, 9, 12, 15, 17

Sola:        2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 14

Steven:   4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15

Wallace:  3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 13, 16

Yikes, I'm doing so bad. 🤣

Congrats to Chris on being the only one with his Top 10 members remaining. 😮 

• Thanks 1

I'm also pretty surprised my #9 and #13 are still in this. I honestly did not think they were that popular, but I guess it really depended on the rankers.

Hoping my #3 or #7 win, but based on people's reveals on who they have tanked, my #3 probably not winning, maybe my #7 will, but I predict my #11 will win because my #20 got tanked :giggle:

Based on math, the only person I am doing barely better than is @Steven_ :lolwave:

Edited by JC

6. SANTANA LOPEZ

tenor.gif?itemid=16383705

d4x8kzf-beec2e95-7097-4811-ab6b-4dcab1b0e3ef.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVkNTFlOTVlLWNiZWUtNDliOS04MWE2LTViYTc2M2IyOTdkZVwvZDR4OGt6Zi1iZWVjMmU5NS03MDk3LTQ4MTEtYWI2Yi00ZGNhYjFiMGUzZWYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.IdSYF3OpO_kgLQEYf1Xt0n4-GZ0CfErsGyiJiXYz1Kg

GLEE

DIANA: 4

WALLACE: 4

DEREK: 7

SOLA: 8

CHRIS: 9

QK: 9

JC: 11

ALEX: 12

STEVEN: 15

DIANA

Probably one of the most predictable winners but deserved.  Glee wouldn't of been what it was without Santana Lopez. MISS YOU NAYA ❤️

WALLACE

Santana Lopez is obviously a Queen. She was the obvious winner of the Glee round and I was very happy to see her win there. I do really love Santana and she’s always been one of my main favorite characters. Santana is certainly one of the most compelling characters on Glee (arguably THE most compelling). She has a tough and strong exterior and takes no nonsense from anyone. But at the same time, she faces a lot of challenges and showcases a lot of vulnerability in those moments. She deals with how to handle her sexuality (even when she isn’t quite ready to come out) and navigating her feelings for Brittany. And we all love and stan Brittana! Santana was really apart of some of the biggest standout moments on the show. I also think she’s one of the total package performers as she has a fantastic voice and killer stage presence. I love her voice and she performed a lot of my favorite performances on the show. :wub: I feel certain Santana will do well here with some big Glee fans. But on an overall standpoint, I'm not so sure as Glee is a really polarizing show here.

DEREK

RIP Naya. It's so crazy how she seemed to be cast as a minor character but then she's like "surprise I have one of the best voices in the entire cast lol move out the way I'm a lead now"

SOLA

I love Santana as a character.  I feel like I relate to her specific brand of vitriol.

CHRIS

We all love Naya's portrayal of Santana.

QK

I only watched one season of Glee but Santana was a good character. RIP Naya Rivera

JC

I have a love-hate relationship with her, sometimes I really love her and sometimes she's just a betch and I want to punch her.

ALEX

Everyone here knows I have not watched Glee. That is a cultural moment I'm glad to have missed. I've seen videos here and there and I've watched performances here and there. Santana is the clear star of the show, and I do think she can actually win this game. That clip of her singing Rumor Has It than snapping on Finn for outing her...whew almost got me to watch the show. I said ALMOST people! Naya's talent was amazing and her performance made some random nobody side character a fan favorite.

STEVEN

I watched the first season of Glee when it aired, but I lost interest and stopped watching sometime during season 2. It seems like the first season is the best, so I didn't miss out by not staying with the show. From what I remember about Santana, she was kind of a mean girl. So, maybe she becomes more likable in the later seasons? Or maybe that's just part of her charm? Nonetheless, there's no denying Naya Rivera's talent. She really did have a great voice and stage presence. It was tough to figure out where to rank her, but she landed at #15 for me. I definitely have respect for her talent, but Glee just isn't a show I'm attached to or ever plan on revisiting. But I'm sure Naya Rivera was a bright spot on the cast. May she Rest In Peace.

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (#6 Posted)

Alex:       1, 3, 4, 16, 18

Chris:      1, 5, 7, 8, 10

Derek:     1, 3, 6, 8, 13

Diana:     1, 2, 7, 9, 17

JC:          3, 7, 9, 13, 20

QK:          1, 2, 6, 12, 15

Sola:        2, 4, 9, 13, 14

Steven:   4, 5, 9, 10, 13

Wallace:  3, 7, 11, 13, 16