DIANA: 5

QK: 5

CHRIS: 6

STEVEN: 12

WALLACE: 15

SOLA: 16

JC: 18

DEREK

I'm so glad she won for this show. One of the best character introductions in all of television. The way she was mysterious and played different sides made her so intriguing to me.

ALEX

Ahh I remember when I first watched LOST and was completely obsessed. I still have loads of good memories of the show and I would still consider it one of my favorite shows of all-time. Juliet is easily one of the best characters on the show. Morally ambiguous at times, but very quickly the entire audience fell in love with her. I am Suliet trash for life.

DIANA

Probaly seems high but I have always loved her and I don't see her getting a lot of high rankings besides mine.

QK

I loved Lost yes the ending was a bit disappointing but Juliet was still a great character.

CHRIS

It took me a while to love Juliet when she first came around but as the series progresses, she quickly became one of my favourite by the end of it.

STEVEN

I watched the first episode of Lost when it premiered, but I didn't keep up with it. Unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with the series and Juliet, but she seems really intriguing from what I'm reading. I recognize the actress from Once Upon a Time too. There's a lot to unpack about Juliet and her role in the series. It's unlikely I'll watch the series, so I'm spoiling myself by reading about her story arcs. I bet I'll have to watch the show to really have a good understanding of her, but I'm sure she's a character I would like. It seems like she's a beloved character too, and the audience really warmed up to her after her intentions weren't so clear at the start. I watched some videos on YouTube, but most of the compilation videos are about her romance with Sawyer. It's sad she has a tragic fate, but at least she was reunited with him in a flash-sideways. Juliet seems likable and compelling, so I couldn't give her a very low ranking despite my unfamiliarity with her.

WALLACE

I remember Lost being such a huge show when it was out, although I never watched it. Don't think it would be a show that would interest me. Even though she wasn't on the show at the start, I'm reading that her introduction into the show was very memorable and iconic. She had a love interest and relationship with Sawyer, which I am sure I would have rooted for.

SOLA

Based on my reading she seems like someone I might have liked.

JC

I watched Lost for a little bit but lost interest pretty quickly lol. I cannot remember Juliet much but only remember the hot guys, so clearly, she would not have been my choice to win.

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (#10 Posted)

Lol I always love how wrong Diana is with her predictions. :giggle: But I'm sure she'll be happy to learn she isn't the only high ranking for Juliet Burke. :haha: 

Well done to Juliet on making it to the Top 10. Her fans certainly came through for her here. :yes: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Wow hope none of them are out next so they can make up exactly half the top 8!!!!

LMAO why do I have a feeling those Bottom 4 of yours are probably amongst my Top 6? 🙈 :dead: Although maybe that's not all exactly accurate. :haha: 

9. KAREN WALKER

karen-walker-will-and-grace.gif

7c1142c56a071d05391867b4fb1e152631db28f5.gifv

WILL & GRACE

SOLA: 1

DEREK: 2

JC: 2

CHRIS: 3

WALLACE: 6

DIANA: 12

QK: 19

ALEX: 20

STEVEN: 20

SOLA

My spirit animal.  Karen is a ginsoaked gold digging icon.  She is everything I aspire to be from her fabulous taste to her sharp tongue.  One of my all-time favorite TV show characters.

DEREK

I could listen to Karen roasting people all day long.

JC

She loses a virtual tie with Phoebe because she's a republican who supports Trump. Hilarious, but enough to make her lose the tie.

CHRIS

An iconic character - all 4 main characters are excellent but Karen is easily the best.

WALLACE

Karen is the only character outside of my Top 5, that I feel I really know a good amount about without having to do any research on her. Will & Grace is a show I watched a small portion of episodes of and have enjoyed whenever I watched them. Karen always stood out as one of the most hilarious and entertaining characters of the show (alongside Jack - so it was perfect they were the Top 2 for their round). She has that high pitched annoying voice but she's so wacky, over-the-top and just so fun and hilarious. She has many show stealing moments. I can see her being a contender to win - even over some of my Top 5, but I'd rather have her win than the characters below that I don't really know or have watched regularly.

DIANA

Despite not playing this round I was glad to see her win it.

QK

This show never appealed to me so I am ranking Karen low.

ALEX

Unfortunate for the Will & Grace fans, this is one of the few rankings I'm very confident on. I like Megan Mullally, but the Karen voice is just nails on the chalkboard to me. I think that's part of the appeal of her character to fans, but it just makes the show unwatchable for me. Karen is pretty much the main reason I was never able to get into Will & Grace.

STEVEN

Well, someone had to be last on my ranking. I never watched Will & Grace, but I knew Karen was a popular character from the show. I watched a best moments compilation video on YouTube...and I didn't really think she was that funny. I guess her humor is more along the lines of a "Did she really just say that?" reaction, but I didn't laugh once. And now I know what people mean about her voice, and it is quite annoying. I get why people like Karen, but she just wasn't for me. Sorry to her fans.

• Steven_ changed the title to TV Characters Rankdowns (#9 Posted)

Karen with all of those polarizing rankings. :dead: For some reason, I wasn't expecting that and was thinking she was a real contender to win this game. 😮 So I'm surprised. But I should have saw a few of those low rankings coming, which I'm not mad at as I'm not really attached to Karen like those who ranked her higher than me. :haha: But well done on 9th!

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Did Wally just out himself and say he only knew like 6 people. :dead:

Yeah.... well my Top 5 of the characters were from shows I've watched (nearly) every episode of. The characters 6-20 weren't. :haha: So I went by who appealed to me the most from my research and knowledge of them. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Karen with all of those polarizing rankings. :dead: For some reason, I wasn't expecting that and was thinking she was a real contender to win this game. 😮 So I'm surprised. But I should have saw a few of those low rankings coming, which I'm not mad at as I'm not really attached to Karen like those who ranked her higher than me. :haha: But well done on 9th!

Karen is like Gabby Barrett's Good One performance. Me and Steven both ranked that low and Alex would have too if he was in the mini rankdown. :dead:

• Haha 1

Such disrespect for Megan Mullally. Atrocious robbery :closedeyes: She should have made top 5 at least.

How are some of these people in the top 8? That was the first ranking I’m truly bothered by. SMH