The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Reminder that out of the Top 48 members we know about, we don't know the number of chair turns for the following people:

• Paris Winningham (We know he's not a 4 chair though, based on the promo)
  • Samuel Harness
  • Peedy Chavis
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Lana Scott
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Jim and Sasha
  • Tommy Edwards
  • Berritt Haynes
  • KJ Jennings ( I dont think we know exactly)
  • Samara Brown
  • Chavon Rodgers
  • Xavier Cornell
  • Kaitlyn Velez
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sophia Bromberg
  • Sabrina Dias
  • Katie Rae (If she's indeed Ariana's save as suspected, we know she at least turned Kelly,John and Ariana. No clue about Blake).

Given the amount of people here and the fact that the coaches have been hitting their buttons a lot, there's got to be at least one more 4 chair turn in this group.

Edited by Misirlou

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

ALL OF THIS !!!! like Ari got all the artists people expect her to get lol. But you hit the nail on the head with this post! Now if she didn’t get aritists like Hailey or Sophia or Bella or Raquel then we could argue that she struggled.

And that post KO team?? Raquel? Bella? Holly? Ryleigh?? Insanity. 

You can be sure that the audition pool was filled with Type-A (for Ariana) contestants. The last cut before blinds took out talented singers who were less likely to appeal to her and vice versa. 

I mean, does anyone think it was sheer coincidence that there were Spanish speaking singers both Shakira seasons?

The people who get to audition isn’t random. The show is cast.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

You can be sure that the audition pool was filled with Type-A (for Ariana) contestants. The last cut before blinds took out talented singers who were less likely to appeal to her and vice versa. 

I mean, does anyone think it was sheer coincidence that there were Spanish speaking singers both Shakira seasons?

The people who get to audition isn’t random. The show is cast.

Season 4 had so many Spanish speakers. They had Monique Abbadie, Mary Miranda and Cathia, who all auditioned with a Spanish song, as well as Karina Iglesias and Agina Alvarez, who were also Latina. There was also Midas Whale, who could speak Spanish

The thumbnail of today´s video shows a two chair turn consisting of John and Ariana, with John apparently winning, since he´s seen celebrating. I don´t think any of the known chair turns have that description of just them two turning, so it´s probably one of the group I just mentioned. And since it´s Team Legend, it´s definitely one of these guys that got the two chair Ariana-John turn:

• Samuel Harness
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Paris Winningham
  • Samara Brown
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sabrina Dias
  • The unknown "D" female that lost to Shadale in battles.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The thumbnail of today´s video shows a two chair turn consisting of John and Ariana, with John apparently winning, since he´s seen celebrating. I don´t think any of the known chair turns have that description of just them two turning, so it´s probably one of the group I just mentioned. And since it´s Team Legend, it´s definitely one of these guys that got the two chair Ariana-John turn:

• Samuel Harness
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Paris Winningham
  • Samara Brown
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sabrina Dias

I thought the same thing, but I hope some of those artists are 3/4 chair turn

1: Kelilah, Sabrina
3: Shadale, Paris, Samara
4: Samuel

Edited by pauwis

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

• Samuel Harness
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Paris Winningham
  • Samara Brown
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sabrina Dias

John may have also blocked Kelly or Blake for one of these artists and they got a 3 chair turn

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably. I´m still intrigued about who did John use his block for.

I feel like Samuel’s the most likely potential candidate, but I could also see it being used on someone else on the team (maybe Shadale, Samara, or Joshua) or even someone who didn’t ultimately pick him, since a block doesn’t always guarantee a coach gets the artist.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder that out of the Top 48 members we know about, we don't know the number of chair turns for the following people:

• Paris Winningham (We know he's not a 4 chair though, based on the promo)
  • Samuel Harness
  • Peedy Chavis
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Lana Scott
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Jim and Sasha
  • Tommy Edwards
  • Berritt Haynes
  • KJ Jennings ( I dont think we know exactly)
  • Samara Brown
  • Chavon Rodgers
  • Xavier Cornell
  • Kaitlyn Velez
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sophia Bromberg
  • Sabrina Dias
  • Katie Rae (If she's indeed Ariana's save as suspected, we know she at least turned Kelly,John and Ariana. No clue about Blake).

Given the amount of people here and the fact that the coaches have been hitting their buttons a lot, there's got to be at least one more 4 chair turn in this group.

Obviously it’s Lana :wub:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I feel like Samuel’s the most likely potential candidate, but I could also see it being used on someone else on the team (maybe Shadale, Samara, or Joshua) or even someone who didn’t ultimately pick him, since a block doesn’t always guarantee a coach gets the artist.

Considering we don’t know much about many artists in T20 that picked John in Blinds, it’s probably one of them. If not, then it could have been a failed block on Jim and Sasha, considering Ariana’s an unexpected choice for them

5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

It will especially be bad since they would either have 8 hours or 5 minutes to vote instead of days for award shows

Ari doesn’t promote her nominations like the artists who has won in the same category As her does 

Edited by jus.willy

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ari doesn’t promote her nominations like the artists who has won in the same category As her does 

Well let’s hope she encourages her fans to vote like crazy. She really seems invested in her team, so I expect her to maintain that dedication and support when encouraging her fans to vote. 

• Like 2

But something that came to my mind is time zone. A lot of her fans are international however since voting will go from 10 pm est to 7 am est, if her fans take a second to vote that could help. However I don’t know if it will work since they don’t live in America, but correct me if I’m wrong about the VPN voting. 

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

But something that came to my mind is time zone. A lot of her fans are international however since voting will go from 10 pm est to 7 am est, if her fans take a second to vote that could help. However I don’t know if it will work since they don’t live in America, but correct me if I’m wrong about the VPN voting. 

We’ll just have to wait and see. A lot of her fans are DEDICATED (I put that in caps for a reason) and I don’t see her not putting a huge emphasis on the voting. 

• Like 1