The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

it doesn’t have to be detailed nah😂😂 but atleast something lol

“Something“ like...

1. Lost her KO

2. On new coach’s team. 

I already said that. It will have to do for now. 

I feel like we will get a better understanding of who will make it far and who won’t once the show starts and we see each contestant’s reception. Holly to me doesn’t scream winner all that much , there are other artists this season that does scream winner plus taking the show’s history as a whole the odds are stacked against Holly she is over 30 years old ,she’s a steal ,and her coach is Ari who minivan seems to dislike based on comments on Facebook. I just have to see her on show and her song choices too, and if she can appeal to the general public especially minivan.

Edited by Mohammad

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ah right, Minimom! Let's see who she likes this season.

I’ve planted the Wendy bug in there, but that’s the only one of the people we know who made the lives that I’m pretty sure she’s gonna like (considering she’s a big country fan and the season is lacking in that department). 

Dana was her favorite last season, and she dug Hoot and Rose when I showed her some pre-S19 performances (she’s only watched a couple seasons with me), so that’s why I’m expecting Wendy to be her favorite but I’ll probably be wrong.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I've already said this before, but I can't picture any of these contestants as the clear winner just yet. It's going to get more predictable once we get to the lives though.

Agreed

Edited by Mohammad

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I've already said this before, but I can't picture any of these contestants as the clear winner just yet. It's going to get more predictable once we get to the lives though.

Your right. Ngl all of these contestants have obstacles to overcome.

1 minute ago, professorX said:

why and what is this supposed to mean?

Means like having a lot of contenders or strong people in general on the premiere, and thus we would only have fodder through the rest of the episodes. It happened in the past couple of seasons. Its better to have the strong people divided through episodes, otherwise the auditions are gonna get boring fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For example, some struggles for some of them include:

Wendy - age.

Holly- age, coach.

Hailey - inexperience (and song choices).

Girl Named Tom - being a trio.

Ryleigh - style, coach.

Jim/Sasha - trans son, being a duo, coach.

Samuel - style, coach.

David - style, coach.
Raquel - style, coach.

Jeremy - From a techincal point, he has it easier than most (male,gospel, likeable guy, Team Kelly), but TPTB is not gonna push for his win.

Peedy - Again, from a strictly technical standpoint, he probably has it the easiest out of all of them tbh, he would just need to deliver live. Still, TPTB is not gonna push for him winning. If he doesn´t deliver live as well, then it´s over.

So, yeah, nobody really has a free race to the finish line, although even with all of this taken in account, I still have Wendy in the lead for now. We´ll see what happens.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´ve been given a lot of material in just two days this week. Hope it continues lol.

Hopefully on Friday we get a 5 second sneak peek of the coaches perfomance telling us to come back on Monday for the full thing 🙂

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Hopefully on Friday we get a 5 second sneak peek of the coaches perfomance telling us to come back on Monday for the full thing 🙂

I’d rather them post a new promo. I never find myself re-watching the coach performances. 🥱 

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d rather them post a new promo. I never find myself re-watching the coach performances. 🥱 

Oh yeah no. I rewatched that jealous perfomance for weeks 😂.give me that over a promo anyday. Especially since the promo likely won’t have any singing in it.

• Like 3

I mean I find coach performances addicting when the arrangement is so good. S18 and S14 were amazing performances, like specifically I'd rather see a coach performance where each coach had equal time to shine, a great song choice, and sung the hell out of the song. But if the promos had LONGER snippets of the contestants singing, I'd pick that cause' I wouldn't want to wait 20 or more days to hear my favorite artist in the blinds.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?