The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

It’s just the her tone IMO isn’t to poppy (if that makes sense ) like the song IMO is to pop for her voice plus even the vocal aspect of it that sing doesn’t really show that much of any aspect of an artist’s vocal abilities if they are gonna cover it. Lana must have really like done an arrangement change or her tone really pleased Blake plus the song is more of a tone song.

Like you said though, the song is one that highlights an artist’s tone, and Lana’s airy tone will suit the song well. Yes, the song has pop elements, but given the fact that Lana is a pop/country singer, I think it will be a good fit. The only trouble I think she could run into is overshooting the notes during the “ah-ha” parts. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure why she’d be “uncomfortable” interacting with fans, even if it was a bit. 🤔 The entire show is a “bit.”

Ariana has the most acting experience of all 4 coaches. She should have a much easier time with scripted bits than the music-only coaches.

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Like you said though, the song is one that highlights an artist’s tone, and Lana’s airy tone will suit the song well. Yes, the song has pop elements, but given the fact that Lana is a pop/country singer, I think it will be a good fit. The only trouble I think she could run into is overshooting the notes during the “ah-ha” parts. 

I agree with this . Regardless Lana must have had a breakout performance and I am so happy that she made it through ,now all she has to do is get the second PV on team Blake ,the first obviously being Wendy . 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ugh I reallly wish a Jim and Sasha had covers up on social media🥲

Same, but their lack of covers makes me even more excited for their audition. Personally, I’m already sold, but I’m curious to see their reception on here. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Same, but their lack of covers makes me even more excited for their audition. Personally, I’m already sold, but I’m curious to see their reception on here. 

The "In My Life" cover makes me excited to probably see some Beatles in their catalog on the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JodiRose said:

When I watched the first look video for Season 21, I saw some artists auditioning for the show, and I found out one of them was Tony Aaron (even though he didn’t appear later on in the show)… just in case y’all forgot.

E09BB5F8-FE77-477C-8364-547D1633442D.jpeg

Yes we know lol…. We can’t forget when your constantly reminding us 🙂🙂🙂

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I don’t know about y’all, but it feels like we hyped this season too much, too early, and that some of the air has been let out of the balloon.  Even this thread has been steadily dying down, given that we’ve run out of things to talk about. Plus, we already know who’s gonna win. :haha:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know about y’all, but it feels like we hyped this season too much, too early, and that some of the air has been let out of the balloon.  Even this thread has been steadily dying down, given that we’ve run out of things to talk about. Plus, we already know who’s gonna win. :haha:

15 days though! :w00tbounce:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Once this season gets going, hype will be back up.

Also just in case Minivan stays Minivan, if Peedy and Jeremy aren't bussed, then I see them as Top 2. I'm just preparing for worst case scenario(even if both are decent vocalists)

Manifesting Wendy, Holly, + rest of the women to slay it though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

lol huh? This might be for you lol….but my excitement and hype level for the season is still through the roof like it was when Ari was announced. Lol and also, you can’t expect this thread to be hot everyday 🤣 

1 day till we’re two weeks away though 😆😆

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

But this always happens. With spoilers/taped rounds done & shows yet to start, we’re in a bit of a lull.

here’s to hoping we get good shows this year though 

• Like 1

Hyping up a season and the thread being dead for a period of time?

In the words of Tom Jones : Its not Unusual.

They gave us the first look a week before the normal schedule, and we've been lacking good material since, so that explains it. 

As for the hyping of the season, the cast seems to be very IDF friendly, especially considering there's no bearded male country singers in the Top 20.

We have strong vocalists overall, and even the potential snowflake killers (Peedy and Jeremy) will probably be more appreciated than the usual ones.

I was just thinking about the prospect of Gymani opening the premiere. Do you really think the producers want to start off showing Ari losing a 4-chair turn, in which the contestant sang her song? I realize there aren’t many options to hype Ari early, but that one seems like an odd choice, unless they immediately follow it up with a contestant that chose her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was just thinking about the prospect of Gymani opening the premiere. Do you really think the producers want to start off showing Ari losing a 4-chair turn, in which the contestant sang her song? I realize there aren’t many options to hype Ari early, but that one seems like an odd choice, unless they immediately follow it up with a contestant that chose her. 

Yes, we do

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

it would make more sense for that to be the closing audition with a cliffhanger reveal of who she picked on Tuesday’s show.

• Like 2

Who do you think the leak is?
I wish it was Holly or Gymani, but I think the leak will be from someone on John's team.
In recent seasons it has happened.
S17 - Katie Kadan
S18 - Nelson Cade III
S19 - Tamara Jade
S20 - Victor Solomon
So maybe you can show Brittany Bree, in the last fall seasons they showed a 4 chair turn (S15, S17 and S19) or show a 3 chair turn where Ariana will fight for the artist and end up casting John.

Edited by Lion road

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

it would make more sense for that to be the closing audition with a cliffhanger reveal of who she picked on Tuesday’s show.

Maybe. But then they would need to show her winning a contentious battle later in the episode. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, Lion road said:

¿Quién crees que es la filtración?
Ojalá fuera Holly o Gymani, pero creo que la filtración será de alguien del equipo de John.
En las últimas temporadas ha sucedido.
S17 - Katie Kadan
S18 - Nelson Cade III
S19 - Tamara Jade
S20 - Victor Solomon
Así que tal vez puedas mostrar a Brittany Bree , en las últimas temporadas de otoño mostraron un giro de 4 sillas (S15, S17 y S19) o muestran un giro de 3 sillas donde Ariana luchará por el artista y terminará eligiendo a John 

do we have a translator on idf? Lol I need !

• Sad 1