Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Why am I getting the feeling this is gonna be a contentious season on IDF? We haven’t really had one of those for a while. We’d probably have to go back to S15. 

Depends on TPTB's plans and how results eventually go. For the most part, on paper, this seems like the dream season for many users, judging what I've read. We'll see if the results follow that enthusiasm.

 

The constant debate of whether Holly is gonna get Ariana her first win or not is likely going to continue throughout the season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Depends on TPTB's plans and how results eventually go. For the most part, on paper, this seems like the dream season for many users, judging what I've read. We'll see if the results follow that enthusiasm.

 

The constant debate of whether Holly is gonna get Ariana her first win or not is likely going to continue throughout the season.


If a bunch of Ari stans show up, all bets are off. My guess is at least a few will. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


That’s easy. One of the Team Blake “frontrunners.” I think you know which one I’m talking about. 

Yeah. Seems like several people were more afraid of the previous Team Blake teen boy though. 

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah. Seems like several people were more afraid of the previous teen boy though. 


The previous one was the obvious TCO before the season even started. This one definitely will not be, but he has the potential to inflict a lot of damage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


The previous one was the obvious TCO before the season even started. This one definitely will not be, but he has the potential to inflict a lot of damage. 

Where I stand now is, I dont see him passing Wendy, but I could see him joining her on the finale. Wouldnt be weird for Blake to get 2 people there after all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


😬 

You think so?

 

If he goes country, then yes, its likely. If he doesnt, I still think he has enough appeal to be carried far (+ Blake), but not over her.

 

We'll see though. I said previously that he could probably be having the least amount of struggles to face out of the Top 20, but we'll see if that's true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

You think so?

 

If he goes country, then yes, its likely. If he doesnt, I still think he has enough appeal to be carried far (+ Blake), but not over her.

 

We'll see though. I said previously that he could probably be having the least amount of struggles to face out of the Top 20, but we'll see if that's true.


He’s a huge threat, but we’ll see how his live singing goes. He’s a relatively inexperienced performer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


He’s a huge threat, but we’ll see how his live singing goes. He’s a relatively inexperienced performer. 

He has a musical theatre background, so he'll probably use some of that experience. And apparently, according to sources, Blake picked him over the trio because of his charisma. That does actually go a long way.

 

Some questions will definitely be answered once we see these people on stage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team Kelly is gonna be the most brutal IMO in the playoffs especially if they all deliver, I can’t see any of them going home legit none of them. I feel like Brittany is the most at risk at being eliminated and it’s sad because she is literally one of the best contestants this season in terms of vocal abilities and her runs and riffs are unmatched this season. If GNT gets eliminated in the PO I will cry like there is no tomorrow .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Kelly is gonna be the most brutal IMO in the playoffs especially if they all deliver, I can’t see any of them going home legit none of them. I feel like Brittany is the most at risk at being eliminated and it’s sad because she is literally one of the best contestants this season in terms of vocal abilities and her runs and riffs are unmatched this season. If GNT gets eliminated in the PO I will cry like there is no tomorrow .


Don't forget her control! 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Kelly is gonna be the most brutal IMO in the playoffs especially if they all deliver, I can’t see any of them going home legit none of them. I feel like Brittany is the most at risk at being eliminated and it’s sad because she is literally one of the best contestants this season in terms of vocal abilities and her runs and riffs are unmatched this season. If GNT gets eliminated in the PO I will cry like there is no tomorrow .

Yeah, she has a good team and it will hurt to see any of them go home. I see Brittany and GNT in danger.

Edited by Torres
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

For example, some struggles for some of them include:

 

Wendy - age.

Holly- age, coach.

Hailey - inexperience (and song choices).

Girl Named Tom - being a trio.

Ryleigh - style, coach.

Jim/Sasha - trans son, being a duo, coach.

Samuel - style, coach.

David - style, coach.
Raquel - style, coach.

Jeremy - From a techincal point, he has it easier than most (male,gospel, likeable guy, Team Kelly), but TPTB is not gonna push for his win.

Peedy - Again, from a strictly technical standpoint, he probably has it the easiest out of all of them tbh, he would just need to deliver live. Still, TPTB is not gonna push for him winning. If he doesn´t deliver live as well, then it´s over.

 

So, yeah, nobody really has a free race to the finish line, although even with all of this taken in account, I still have Wendy in the lead for now. We´ll see what happens.

When you have a cast like that, it's up to TPTB and the narrative they are trying to sell this time. Minivan usually buys it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...