The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

You think so?

If he goes country, then yes, its likely. If he doesnt, I still think he has enough appeal to be carried far (+ Blake), but not over her.

We'll see though. I said previously that he could probably be having the least amount of struggles to face out of the Top 20, but we'll see if that's true.

He’s a huge threat, but we’ll see how his live singing goes. He’s a relatively inexperienced performer. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

He’s a huge threat, but we’ll see how his live singing goes. He’s a relatively inexperienced performer. 

He has a musical theatre background, so he'll probably use some of that experience. And apparently, according to sources, Blake picked him over the trio because of his charisma. That does actually go a long way.

Some questions will definitely be answered once we see these people on stage.

Team Kelly is gonna be the most brutal IMO in the playoffs especially if they all deliver, I can’t see any of them going home legit none of them. I feel like Brittany is the most at risk at being eliminated and it’s sad because she is literally one of the best contestants this season in terms of vocal abilities and her runs and riffs are unmatched this season. If GNT gets eliminated in the PO I will cry like there is no tomorrow .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Team Kelly is gonna be the most brutal IMO in the playoffs especially if they all deliver, I can’t see any of them going home legit none of them. I feel like Brittany is the most at risk at being eliminated and it’s sad because she is literally one of the best contestants this season in terms of vocal abilities and her runs and riffs are unmatched this season. If GNT gets eliminated in the PO I will cry like there is no tomorrow .

Don't forget her control! 

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah, she has a good team and it will hurt to see any of them go home. I see Brittany and GNT in danger.

Edited by Torres

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

For example, some struggles for some of them include:

Wendy - age.

Holly- age, coach.

Hailey - inexperience (and song choices).

Girl Named Tom - being a trio.

Ryleigh - style, coach.

Jim/Sasha - trans son, being a duo, coach.

Samuel - style, coach.

David - style, coach.
Raquel - style, coach.

Jeremy - From a techincal point, he has it easier than most (male,gospel, likeable guy, Team Kelly), but TPTB is not gonna push for his win.

Peedy - Again, from a strictly technical standpoint, he probably has it the easiest out of all of them tbh, he would just need to deliver live. Still, TPTB is not gonna push for him winning. If he doesn´t deliver live as well, then it´s over.

So, yeah, nobody really has a free race to the finish line, although even with all of this taken in account, I still have Wendy in the lead for now. We´ll see what happens.

When you have a cast like that, it's up to TPTB and the narrative they are trying to sell this time. Minivan usually buys it. 

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lmaooo who’s gonna tell them?

The "thank you next" definitely seemed like a bit meant for Blake, surprised they made her use it on John, considering the Blake vs Ariana narrative they are pushing.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, just like in S11....oh, wait. :giggle:

I'm sure Wé and Billy were TCO but you can only do so much agaisnt a charismatic bearded guy killing it. That's not the case this time. 

If anything, if plan A (Ariana) flops Blake has the season in the bag as per usual. 

9 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm sure Wé and Billy were TCO but you can only do so much agaisnt a charismatic bearded guy killing it. That's not the case this time. 

If anything, if plan A (Ariana) flops Blake has the season in the bag as per usual. 

I don’t think Sundance was very charismatic. Maybe a 5 minivan appeal on a scale of 1-10. Most importantly, he was Team Blake, and two you mentioned were polarizing. Those two actually had more minivan appeal than most of this cast. 

Edited by TeamAudra

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The "thank you next" definitely seemed like a bit meant for Blake, surprised they made her use it on John, considering the Blake vs Ariana narrative they are pushing.

It is more suit for Blake or Kelly than John. 

For more fun, it could have been between Blake and Kelly, Like "Don't speak"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t think Sundance was very charismatic. Maybe a 5 minivan appeal on a scale of 1-10. Most importantly, he was Team Blake, and two you mentioned were polarizing. Those two actually had more minivan appeal than most of this cast. 

Hehe, Imma leave this here and let everyone draw their own conclusions.