The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

He had ED SHEERAN AND JUSTIN BIEBER for the KOs and HE WIN. Anyway, Will Breman supremacy 🧎🏽‍♀️

I saw that Ed Sheeran is the mentor this season and was reminded that Justin Bieber was never a mentor though he performed in 3-5 finales

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

And not Bella, who won that matchup? Interesting. The source was probably more of a Katherine fan then (assuming it´s positive reviews).

I hope this isn't the case, but if a performance is pitchy or otherwise off, it can be easy to remember. Now that I think of it, if it were positive, then it probably would have been shared already. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, we know that source comments aren't always indicative of how good the performance actually is, so I'm fine if the comments stay private.

Just now, QueenCami said:

I hope this isn't the case, but if a performance is pitchy or otherwise off, it can be easy to remember. Now that I think of it, if it were positive, then it probably would have been shared already. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, we know that source comments aren't always indicative of how good the performance actually is, so I'm fine if the comments stay private.

Yeah, definitely, it´s not an objective factor, but they´re interesting to know about. I caved into reading them after trying to avoid them before lol.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And not Bella, who won that matchup? Interesting. The source was probably more of a Katherine fan then (assuming it´s positive reviews).

Her Knockout was in the last taping so she couldn’t have been stolen anyway

Just now, FloorWax said:

It's probably a Marino Chello type thing where she killed it but there were no steals left :no:

What’re you talking about, Marina 100% made the lives that season 🤪

(it’s fine I’m not still low key salty about that almost two years later or anything…and I actually liked Cali’s KO but Marina deserved the win there fair and square)

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic