The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Someone648 said:

Wait I just found out George Strait and George Jones are two different people. :haha:

Pretty much the two most respected in the country field (Alongside Dolly and Johnny Cash, of course). Jones has the most acclaimed country song of all time (He Stopped Loving Her Today), and Strait is called "The King" of country.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Pretty much the two most respected in the country field (Alongside Dolly and Johnny Cash, of course). Jones has the most acclaimed country song of all time (He Stopped Loving Her Today), and Strait is called "The King" of country.

I just assumed it was one George :haha:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Whoever gets it is a bus target.

Just because Regina messed up on "Hello," it doesn't mean that someone from this season will mess up on "Easy on Me."  Someone could mess up on it, but it's not a guarantee.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Just because Regina messed up on "Hello," it doesn't mean that someone from this season will mess up on "Easy on Me."  Someone could mess up on it, but it's not a guarantee.

Its an extremely tall order. 

Not saying none of these peeps could sing it but its just too risky. 

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Everyone mess up Adele's songs at certain point (the only exception I can think of is When We Where Young)

Just finished watching.

Uh... Ryleigh was disappointing. Love her but except the ending, it was a miss. Hope she does better next round.

David on the other hand... I had rather high expectations for him but DAMN he exceeded them. That was 100% rightfully his win.

• Like 8

The way the comebacks are assumed to return, is so confusing. Are the performances live and when do the artists come in? Its still Top 20 on NBCs schedule, lmao its so confusing.

Or else John and Vaughn are both trolling because why the freak not this season? "Season 21: The Trolling Empire" 

Hailey Mia won her KO on the app even after the commercial break and TCS’s performances , there was a solid 5 minutes between when Hailey finished her performance and when TCS finished their performance and TCS sang a gospel song and they were teens too . That is a good thing for Hailey Mia .Is it a good thing or a good thing in the long run? Will that type of momentum help?

Edited by Mohammad

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

What if John and Ariana are saying get your voting ready because maybe idk the playoffs are the following week?

Vaughn also posted on his story, so unless if he's just hyping up his team, we see that a comeback round will happen.

Or just trolling tbh, its the theme of the season.

But yes, its confusing asf, Idk when its going to happen.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Wait I just found out George Strait and George Jones are two different people. :haha:

OMG SAME I kept thinking George Strait was the one who sang that song Kenzie didn't do justice in the semifinals

22 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Hailey Mia won her KO on the app even after the commercial break and TCS’s performances , there was a solid 5 minutes between when Hailey finished her performance and when TCS finished their performance and TCS sang a gospel song and they were teens too . That is a good thing for Hailey Mia .Is it a good thing or a good thing in the long run? Will that type of momentum help?

I don’t read too much into the app, unless it’s a dominating margin like what Wendy got. On Facebook, the people who like TCS seem to be focused mostly on their song choice. Aside from that, comments indicate a clear win for Hailey. Minivan doesn’t know “Arcade.” She has a good cover of “You Say,” and I suspect they’d be all over that. We all know what they like. She needs a great song for the playoffs to get more momentum. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Vaughn also posted on his story, so unless if he's just hyping up his team, we see that a comeback round will happen.

Or just trolling tbh, its the theme of the season.

But yes, its confusing asf, Idk when its going to happen.

Coming from a Filipino, I think we are generally massive trolls but maybe that's just me :rofl:

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Don’t you think she could reschedule it?

Sure theoretically (she actually has two shows that weekend). It would just strike me as odd & slightly unprofessional if she scheduled two shows she knew she wouldn’t be able to make.